Ninja’s patch to address the game’s hitscan

I think stealth is fine, temp stealth will give less time for Sombra to find a target even if there is more speed.

Also, she has less opportunity to pop up at the worst time for the person she’s attacking.

1 Like

Ninja? As in Fortnite Ninja? The hell?

…no, me…

2 Likes

Oh

Do you see any changes you like, dislike or want to discuss?..:point_right:t5::point_left:t5:

Damn now the only reason to shoot at hog in FFA is gone

1 Like

I know it’s a bit off topic, but I have no clue why Hog hasn’t been separately balanced for FFA…

how will headshot works when using tact visor? all shots aimed at the head? Right now the bullets automatically aim at the center point of targets.

Edit: the point of my question is my curiosity on how the change might work. Not to bash any ideas. Don’t get it the wrong way.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure how it’d work :slight_smile:

The way I’m thinking of how they could do it is because his weapon is already a hitscan, detect if the bullet hits the target he’s currently locked on to (which is already the player closest to his reticle)

If bullet doesn’t hit an enemy, such as if a ray cast did not hit an enemy, the target locked on to his tactical visor would be damaged for 19 health.

However, if the bullet were to land in the critical zone, the lock-on’s damage would either not be registered as the bullet registers its own damage or the lock-on’s damage would be doubled.

Oh I understand. I mean it could work however the devs design it, I was just giving the idea…

Quite nice changes I would love to see on the experimental card.
The Reaper ones would make me stop playing tanks though.

Here just my take for interesting support changes.

1 Like

Them support changes of yours were :joy: hilarious

I would honestly love to see that experimental though, especially with Damage boost being able to amplify healing.

Honestly I think that enemies shouldn’t be able to gain ult charge from Hog when he uses take a breather. Tanks are supposed to have a damage mitigation ability and for Hod it’s his sheer size. He’s meant to be a literal meat shield which is a bit undercut when he acts as an ult battery when he’s literally doing his job.

Removing ult charge during Take a Breather will at least allow him to absorb DPS cooldowns like helix rocket and sticky bombs without handing the enemy their ult.

2 Likes

I updated OP to reflect this statement

I don’t think it would be too strong, personally. Tanks shouldn’t be built like ult batteries anyways.

Not at all, especially when you have characters like D.Va and Sigma who have the ability to absorb entire ultimates. I think it would just bring Hog in line with being a Tank instead of being an ult battery, big health pool DPS. I also wouldn’t mind if it could be manually cancelled. Or even as a slightly more extreme idea put it on a resource meter like Bastions self heal or D.Vas DM so he could ‘catch’ incoming damage and not be hard locked into the animation.

1 Like

I misspelled I meant that Baptiste is MY favorite and most played for me right now in comp. I think the area would be better, since it’s quite a long cooldown but only 10m range, which is smaller than Lucio aura. When in panic it forces me to leave the high ground or other safe place to combo both burst and nades

1 Like

Some1 pls get a dev in here to copy and paste this into the next experimental card so I can finally look forward to a decent patch :sob:

1 Like

I wish

I really wish…

1 Like

Omg tysm :flushed:

Not a fan of this

How would this work exactly? Honestly I’d rather just increase his RoF

Yes

170 just sounds dumb. Either leave it as 200 or nerf it to 150. With your changes, Widow should stay at 200 hp.

Everything else looks good.

1 Like

McCree has dropped to under 50% winrate and the worst winrate in GM just like I predicted it would after the flashbang nerf. Why do people want to nerf the worst performing hero? If you want to nerf something you have to buff something else.

1 Like