NGL... fed up of cheaters

lmao no it isnt, the forums can easily find cheaters if we can see the game? what r u talking about.

How do you know? I’ve been playing this game since beta, I have thousands of hours logged on this game and have come across just about every cheat type.

people like me? I’ve literally never seen or heard of you in my life, how can you assume something about someone you dont know.

You arent quite making any sense tbh. You make a thread complaining about cheaters, we ask for codes and you dont provide. So what the hell is the point of this thread then. What exactly is being acomplished by you adding to the millions of other aimless threads about cheating? You think ur doing the community a service but you aren’t. If you really want cheaters banned, report them, simple. Coming to the forums (especially with no codes to provide) does nothing to help fight cheaters, all you’re doing is clogging the forums.

tried it before, only a handful could find the cheater, and you are not in that handful

because ive tried it before, and experience trumps blind trust

your attitude, your immediate want of codes despite knowing that it is against ToS trying to trap me into getting suspended, etc

ohh sorry, would you like another X hero bad thread?

yeah of course im not in that handful because ive never heard of you or seen one of your threads. it seems you’re a bit slow to be honest.

again, posting codes is not against tos, posting names and witch-hunting are.

At least theres something to discuss in those threads. Ur just here saying that u hate cheaters… like yeah… we all do… so? This thread is meaningless lmao.

Well if your experience is that majority arent seeing hacks in the gameplay you’re showing over and over again… :grimacing:… Then yeah, maybe it’s best to listen to experience XDDDDDDDDD.

And if you werent here to listen to anyone else then god knows why you made a thread on a public forum. If you came to this site to be told what you want to hear then i dont think this place is for you.

God forbid someone… gasp disagrees with you !??? :scream:

Cheaters exist.

Thing is, you’re a literally getting super mad that you lose/are outplayed that you come on here and post these wild claims.

I can remember when you posted a post (with the replay codes and name) about a “cheater” and it was literally just you saying they were cheating when they were clearly not. You were simply outplayed. It was glaringly obvious by your replay, by your reaction to anyone disagreeing with you and by your censorship.

I think the best thing for you is to stay away from these forums because they are clearly not good for you and possibly even step away from Overwatch. Like you do you but if this effects you THIS much (Another cheater - #9 by lethal-2348) you really need to reconsider priorities in life.

3 Likes

oh so theres a history… kek

same its as feelsgoodman

You’re downy soft. Basically because you can’t control someone and how they think you decide to report them. If you’re so worried about being disciplined, for a VOD, you should be even more concerned about false reporting.

And change that battle tag of yours. AllMight’s resolve was never this paper thin.

1 Like

I’m not a cheater, and there aren’t many cheaters.

Hope you get banned.

In his defence. He has provided codes before.

There was no cheater and he point blank refused to accept that. Apparently someone playing with their headphones on is enough to cheat in his eyes.

He’s been perma banned on EU forums for this militant approach. Thought he’d been banned here too.

1 Like

wait theres an eu forums… ?

It’s pretty dead. Just one dude insulting everyone.

He was around a couple of years back. Was horrifically toxic over there. Made some outrageous comments.

1 Like

Ive played this game for over 5k hours, and yet, have only seen 4 cheaters

So, where is your evidence?

2 Likes

yeah, it is devoid of life or atmosphere like a party on the moon

1 Like

According to OP any smurf is a cheater as well. its easy to inflate numbers if you got your own definition of something.

Eh, I think you have not been looking. I’m max border now, half of that border is not even from PvP, and have found at least 20 blatant/semi-blatant cheaters, and prob missed quite a few more. I just found one earlier today and posted about it.

That said, “lobbies and lobbies” are no doubt an exaggeration from OP themself.

1 Like

I appreciate the ego boost, but no, I most certainly do not.

People like you who accuse me and always claim they’re “so sure” is one of the primary reasons why I’m super skeptical of people on the forums posting about how many cheaters there are.

3 Likes

If he’s a cheater why has his account not been banned? You must be high on something :thinking:

The fact that you’re so quickly defensive is very telling. Anyways I’m not here to argue with you, I know you cheat, you know it.

Just try to practice without using, I know it’s tough, but you become better naturally. Good luck.

Oh, there are ton of cheaters that don’t get banned, that’s why the OW Community is always ragging on Blizzard to do more to clean house.

:laughing:

You’re a funny one. Do you just think that denying your accusations is proof of said accusation?