Next Hero Speculation

Personally, my speculation has led me to believe the next hero will either be Hypatia (from the lunar colony) or one of the Martins from Portugal.

Mostly wishful thinking, but Hypatia being mentioned in a voice line between Hammond and Winston could be a pointer.

As for the Martins, devs have mentioned that there are clues on the Esperanca map pointing to a future hero. The only obvious clue is the Collective, who’s only known members are Claudio (an inventor) and Hector (a climatologist). Seeing as we already have a climatologist hero, Claudio seems the better choice to me.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Please no more auto-aim bs. People hate to play against this crap. Please don’t let him be a torb-like inventor. Torb is evil incarnated, don’t add more like him.

1 Like

Inventor is a very broad category. We have quite a few people who invent or create their own tech. Here’s a list of all the heroes that make their own stuff:

• Baptiste - Tinkerer
  • Brigitte - Armorer
  • Junkrat - Demolitionist
  • Mei - Climatoligist
  • Mercy - Nanobioligist
  • Moira - Geneticist
  • Ramattra - Engineer
  • Torbjorn - Engineer
  • Winston - Physicist
  • Wrecking Ball - Engineer

they talked about a “cute” character, support “similar to mercy” and… already known.

I don’t know why, but I’m starting to think it’s Efi Oladele. Mostly because in her I would see a character who acts for total support rather than having the offensive as her main task.

either a new character or someone we know like iggy or dae-hyun (as they’re considered cute)

I would have thought of Iggy too, but maybe because they missed the opportunity to show her skills in comics (Lizzy is paradoxically more capable), or maybe because London Calling was a real storyboard disaster… I don’t know if it would gladly accepted. I’ve always considered Iggy as a King’s row NPC, for a future PVE.

But she undoubtedly has great stylistic potential.

I was expecting the PAA for the new map in season 3… we got Antarctica :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m expecting a hero tied with the Martins and the Collective… :pray::smiling_face_with_tear: