New York Excelsior vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 2 Semi-Finals - FINAL

This match is going to turn into an instant classic…I can feel it…we wanted a match which leaves us speechless, and so far we got it!

i did not…got a quick summary?

whaaaa?
video proof or didnt happen :D:D:D

i have no idea what youre talking about

Okay you gotta spill the tea after a statement like that

He asked Jayne what is goats and Jayne couldnt answer, if i remember correctly

Uhhh…Wyoming…are you sure that’s you typing this? This doesn’t sound like you…

Oh its me, but I decided to do a cheer bit question asking Jayne’s thoughts on if forced 2-2-2 goes live on how it would impact the league. He had a very insightful response about his predictions on which teams it would benefit the most. I also learned that most coaches and players in the Overwatch League don’t learn anything about upcoming rule changes until they are publicly posted.

1 Like

well done Wyoming

1 Like

waiting for the part where you tell me he said chengdu is winning the next stage (one can dream)

I’m more concerned about NYXL taking this match. Titans have to be stopped.

Here is where he addressed my question: Twitch Watch it when you guys got time… anyways back to the match.

1 Like

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Yes, that was a complete thought, forum gods…

Vancouver aren’t on GOATS…WHAT?!

random (rhetorical?) question…you dont get tokens for getting the league pass do you? keep seeing people asking for it in chat (and yes i realize this is twitch chat im talking about)…ive always found that weird

surely you jes- oh snap…youre right…

1 Like

The Overwatch League All-Access Pass including a complementary 200 OWL Tokens. Purchase the pass here:

wait did the guy just eat a sound barrier

Relevant point by Sideshow from a month ago, apparently

reminds me of this person yesterday…yeah…they can dps…