Dallas Fuel vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 2 Playoffs - FINAL

Holding your ground as Rein? No such thing! There are two kinds of Reins, cowards and morons, and Bumper ain’t no coward!

1 Like

If Vancouver are so confident, they should let Bumper Feast or Famine charge

As much as I’m sure Bumper wants to charge his little heart out, I think his team are keeping leashes on him and telling him that he needs to support the team.

1 Like

One of these days Philly will trade Fragi, and then their Rein v Rein duels will be legendary

Seriously bumper takin the piss, with those 4 hog kills

I pray for the day where GOATS becomes less viable and teams like Vancouver just fall apart.

Like I find Bumper so smug, but the way he plays I suppose he’s entitled to lol.

Bumper dares to Zlatan

y i k e s !
i
k
e
s
!

as i said earlier…you are gravely mistaken if you think Vancouver cant dps…they won Apex(?) long before GOATS was even a concept

Not true. They consistently did well, but their first major trophy was winning 2018 Contenders S2

1 Like

i changed it…i couldnt remember which tourney it was… :sweat_smile:

I love match up like this, when the next opponent is already set in stone.

Being you just know every single Blizzard/Activision person connected to the OWL is begging for that NY/Titan match up… on network tv. It makes me really want Fuel to win.

I have no delusion that people playing at that level can’t also play DPS heroes at a high level.

Doesn’t change the fact that they have a near perfect record (perfect win record, only lost… 3 maps?..) being the GOATS masters.

You think if the meta shifted they’d still be THIS dominate? I’m dubious. I think they’ve mastered the current strongest meta and are having a field day with it. A switch up could have a major impact.

1 Like

1 Like

What was kind of funny that lifting the trophy was heavier than lifting their general manager in that match.

1 Like

“puckett is my daddy now” ok! didnt need to hear that

4 Likes

All the records this season feel rather empty to me being teams don’t really play each other. Being OWL moved to a division set up like real sports. I understand why Blizzard did it but it’s making for all sort of inflated records all over the place.

Don’t get me wrong, clearly Titans are a very good team but even now a show down between them and NY is still a “maybe”. I just don’t like this current system.

That is because we know that Semmler is your daddy.

2 Likes