New York Excelsior vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

The dragon has a much larger area and is much more punishing if you do happen to touch it. It’s very useful in bunker vs bunker because Orisa has trouble moving forward on her own without an advantage like picks or whatnot.

I would normally post a Jayne clip to help explain my thinking, but he hasn’t streamed in a while. :sob: (At least he’s tweeted again! :smiley: )

this is very familiar to when we were in the goats meta. teams shouldnt be running mirror comps against the titans and expect to win. its just so difficult

:evergreen_tree: is gone :crab:

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

I hardly ever want NYXL to win, but I did this match. Dang it.

Oof caught the second half of this one. Nenne totally blew that last point by charging in with Reaper ultimate when they obviously had all cool downs, including D.Va matrix up in a small hall way. Such a painful play to watch.

Bumper: “GG EZ Clap”

Please no! This guy over-analysis every meaningless frame of a match for no reasons. Brrrrr. :sweat:

Great match by the way, GZ to Vancouver.

I feel like Nenne ALWAYS makes the game-losing mistake when it matters most. He’s the anti-clutch

anyone else remember that infamous nenne-grav back in the stage 1 playoffs where he tried to get a sombra but whiffed it? lol

Alright guys, here is it is, the final match of the regular season.