New York Excelsior vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Map 5 will be Lijang Tower… not sure if that is a Pine friendly map or not.

You’re assuming we’re going to get a Map 5 to begin with…

And right now, Flower having issues with his headset isn’t exactly helping…

There are some players that are perfectly happy to get paid to sit on a bench. cough (Avast) cough.

i know this is wishful thinking but…this goes to map 5 AND saebyeolbe AND pine both get subbed in for flow3r and libero…

I’d be happy… as a Titans fan.

“Have you seen this man?”

2 Likes

Flower is getting subbed out.

Titans and Excelsior going to Map 5.

Now give the people what they want…an epic Map 5 AND Pine playing in the final map!

Nice match so far.
But even the best teams should time their Blizzard/Dragon combo better…if they even want to use this combo actualy. But I can’t imagine a better ulti combo in this hero constellation.

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

1 Like

Nah, they don’t care about that combo. They use dragons to make space, not get kills. If anyone is frozen in a blizzard, they will just shoot them instead.

Dragon is like a really big mei ice wall that can cut the enemy team in half.

well its official. pine hasnt played a singular regular season match

And Pine has been benched the entire regular season… RIP.

NYXL really needs better coaches. THeir tactics are terrible

So who do we think Pine is getting traded to? I vote Hangzhou.

I dunno…. but what about SBB? Every time they put him in, he pops off on Tracer. But then they just take him back out when it’s not even his fault they lose the maps

BOOOO! Not only is Pine NOT playing at all this season, Nenne is the one playing this final map…and he hasn’t been good since they forced role queue on everyone…

Trade Pine, send the NYXL coaches packing, and most importantly, send the Overwatch devs packing. The devs have been ruining this sport with game-changing patches AFTER teams have been bloody eliminated, and they refuse to address the growing toxicity problem both in-game and on the forums. If the devs can’t fix the game themselves, and if the NYXL coaches can’t find ways to get bench players to play…then we need to find someone WHO WILL.

Pine has too much overlap in hero pool with Nenne. They’ll probably trade Pine if anyone.

Bwahahah, the door blocking of hell. Nice plays from NY! :grin:

OK, I would use Meis Ice Wall for seperating and use the mighty dragon for damage. Otherwise it’s an expensive zoning method.