-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG -Best Quality

1 Like

Okay, I’m more confident now.

My girlfriend said this:

“Is Houston even sending out a team to compete, or are they just sending out some fans in the Houston uniforms?”

2 Likes

What we know for sure is that they are trying out some fans in Rapel and Rawkus costumes.

Actually, my girlfriend wants me to play back all 4 Houston Outlaws matches, cos she has a theory as to who is being dead weight…and that dead weight, according to her, is codenamed Muma, Blase, and Rapel.

She suggested we sit down on Wednesday and confirm her suspicions, but she’s 90% confident that if the Houston Outlaws released those 3 right now, and brought on 3 new players in their place, the chances of them getting a victory see a huge improvement…and bear in mind, prior to this weekend, she has not watched any Overwatch League in her life (cos she’s had other boyfriends who wasn’t OWL fans).

1 Like

Oh Houston, three years later, you still make me sad.

Isn’t Houston fielding a backup team though? Thought a bunch of the main peeps were out with sickness or something?

Not really, you are looking at the main roster for the most part.

1 Like

And that’s it. NYXL win. Thankfully!

Same Houston/NYXL match as always.

Linkzr must be dead or something. This team blows. Jecse is the only one doing anything. Muma and Blase are both miserably bad.

At least they made their death quick and painless.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG -Best Quality

Houston Outlose

I think Muma just looks bad compared to Mano. But yeah, Blase definitely needing to work on that McCheese. Or they could have him run something else.

These Mei comps are boring to watch though. Much preferred the Pharah/Tracer maps.

This meta is a snooze. All metas are a snooze, tbh. Can’t wait for hero pools. So stale.

If Muma would have just shatter those 3 players after they killed their Reinhardt they could have got the first point. Why hold onto your ULT like that?

Houston needs to trade for MT ASAP. Muma gets outplayed every match.

The ceiling raised and Muma absolutely one of the “old guard” pros who hasn’t raised his skill level to match that of the competition

Muma made some very questionable decisions and Houston needs to sign another MT stat but Blase on McCree is automatically like playing 5 vs 6, Jecse
has been working overtime to make up for the lack of a second DPS

I showed my girlfriend the roster of the Houston Outlaws, and she ranks them as follows:

Top Dog

Jecse

Good In The Right Hands

Meko
Danteh

Meh

Linkzr (though she mostly gave this rating cos she hasn’t seen him in action)
Boink (again, no sign of him)
Spree (no sign of him)
Hydration (though I’ve seen him, she hasn’t, so whatever)

Bad But Salvageable

Rawkus

Get Them Off The Team, Please

Muma
Rapel
Blase

Again, she and I will sit down and watch the Outlaws 4 matches to confirm the above rankings, but she’s 90% confident in the “Get Them Off The Team Please” ranking. Not so sure on the other 8.

Houston’s problem has and always will be mirroring the enemy comp. They need to pull a page out the Hunter’s book and find a way to play to their strenghts.