New York Excelsior vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

Oh my gosh!! 2 Tracers, a Pharah, Sobra, Mercy and a Hammond, and best of all, no MEI!!! :crab: :crab: :crab:

1 Like

that Tracer duel is dizzy :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

That was hard to keep track of lol.

Man, this feels weird to see Meko playing against his former teammates from Season 1 of OWL.

Yep, I am dancing my heart out after seeing barely any Mei used on that last round…

But I have nagging suspicions that Mei will still be one of the two heroes in the first rotation out starting in 2 weeks time…

1 Like

Not going to lie, I’m impressed by Whoru Pharah play. NYXL playing heroes that aren’t meta.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG -Best Quality

Poor Outlaws, I feel kinda bad for them. I feel like they cou…

RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS. DOWNLOAD NOW

That’s what I think at least :frowning:

4 Likes

Did I just watch Muma get nano’ed, turn and shatter nothing??

2 Likes

Well that was unfortunate for Houston.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG -Best Quality

1 Like

Okay, I’m more confident now.

My girlfriend said this:

“Is Houston even sending out a team to compete, or are they just sending out some fans in the Houston uniforms?”

2 Likes

What we know for sure is that they are trying out some fans in Rapel and Rawkus costumes.

Actually, my girlfriend wants me to play back all 4 Houston Outlaws matches, cos she has a theory as to who is being dead weight…and that dead weight, according to her, is codenamed Muma, Blase, and Rapel.

She suggested we sit down on Wednesday and confirm her suspicions, but she’s 90% confident that if the Houston Outlaws released those 3 right now, and brought on 3 new players in their place, the chances of them getting a victory see a huge improvement…and bear in mind, prior to this weekend, she has not watched any Overwatch League in her life (cos she’s had other boyfriends who wasn’t OWL fans).

1 Like

Oh Houston, three years later, you still make me sad.

Isn’t Houston fielding a backup team though? Thought a bunch of the main peeps were out with sickness or something?

Not really, you are looking at the main roster for the most part.

1 Like

And that’s it. NYXL win. Thankfully!