New Update - Still no s3 rank rewards?

Same here. Still no rewards given or challenges completed for season 3 competitive.

1 Like

I got gm rewards yet I ended Top500… I dont care about the cp bro I just want my title.

1 Like

Still awaiting on Platinum rewards. Title + Comp points.

2 Likes

I checked, my Mystery Heroes is right (it was right since the start of the season), but my normal comp isn’t. Ended Diamond 5 and yes, won 25 games and still have the “Platinum Role Challenger” - hopefully in the next days…

2 Likes

Checked and did not receive my plat title or rewards. My partner confirms that he received his though. Weird.

4 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

I’ve also been somehow kicked off top 500 season 3 now. I have screenshots of me finishing there at the end of the season. The season 3 leaderboards change every day when the season is over it makes 0 sense at all

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that. I experienced this exact same bug of having my account wrongfully removed from the leaderboards and never receiving my Top 500 rewards back in Season 36. There were hundreds of others who experienced this too, and yet the Devs continue to leave the bug unfixed. Could you upload your evidence of your Top 500 placement on the leaderboard before the update and the current leaderboard to a file-sharing website and paste a link to it here? I will add it to my megathread as well under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). We need more players to spread the word about our missing rewards and force the Devs to give us what we rightfully earned.

Yup same i’ve been waiting on my rewards i ended up in Gold 3 and i literally needed the end of season rewards to get golden gun and they still haven’t done anything. I refuse to play anymore comp. until they give all the comp. players, who put in the work and time into the game, what we’re supposed to receive. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Still no progress here, and no mention of it on the known issues thread.

3 Likes

still waiting for mine as well, been weeks

4 Likes

and devs wonders why cheating is so rampant. to balance the scale of mindless coding decisions and alleged mishaps.

1 Like

Same to me, I ended up season 3 plat 3 but I didn’t received my rewards

2 Likes

3 weeks later from the launch of the season and still no fix. Overwatch devs are putrid at their jobs and its been like that since ow1

2 Likes

on top of that, it use to be that should you disconnect you could rejoin instantly. without having to restart app. now, you have to restart the app just to rejoin an active match. mindless coding decisions. or massive oversight.

1 Like

Still no rewards. Finished as gold 3 and didn’t get any rewards without decay. Rank never moved but never got anything, not even bronze rewards

2 Likes

At least some of you got rewards for the wrong rank :sob: I got absolutely nothing

4 Likes

The hilarious thing for me is that I ended diamond in open queue, was given platinum role queue title for it. Then when the recent patch came out they even took the platinum title and left me with nothing.

2 Likes

Still no progress here. No transparency. No recognition of this being an issue on their known bug list.

2 Likes

yeah i get absolutely nothing either, rlly annoying

2 Likes