New Update - Still no s3 rank rewards?

Whens the update coming for the s3 rank reward glitch? I still haven’t got my top 500 rewards and season 4s been out for how long? But no make sure we patch lifeweaver blizzard very nice.

8 Likes

Been waiting for my rewards as well. I ended s3 Plat 4 and received nothing upon launching into s4. I was expecting to receive them on the update but never did. What the heck is going on blizzard!!

3 Likes

i finished diamond last season and they gave me Platinum challenger? Its so demotivating smh

1 Like

I asked around on twitter, one user said they made a ticket to support about it, and their response was that the fix just didn’t work.
kinda implies it was meant to be this patch but blizzard just hasn’t been able to solve this yet, very annoying but idk it must be harder than I can imagine so i’ll take it when I can get it ig

2 Likes

In the Patch Notes it says " * Fixed an issue where players’ season three ranks would be modified when first logging into season four. Note that this patch will not immediately resolve for players who had already logged in to season four. We will be repairing these players in the coming days." - just hoping to get it in the next days…

1 Like

I figured they would give out correct rewards today with the update. I ended plat but was given gold rewards. When is the fix coming out?

2 Likes

alright well hopefully this works. worked hard to get on top 500 leaderboards and finish their and theres nothing to show for it

2 Likes

have you guys checked now? i got my correct rq gm now, though my mystery hero t500 got pushed to just gm sleuth for some reason

1 Like

Nope! Still haven’t gotten it. What a surprise!

2 Likes

Same here. Still no rewards given or challenges completed for season 3 competitive.

1 Like

I got gm rewards yet I ended Top500… I dont care about the cp bro I just want my title.

1 Like

Still awaiting on Platinum rewards. Title + Comp points.

2 Likes

I checked, my Mystery Heroes is right (it was right since the start of the season), but my normal comp isn’t. Ended Diamond 5 and yes, won 25 games and still have the “Platinum Role Challenger” - hopefully in the next days…

2 Likes

Checked and did not receive my plat title or rewards. My partner confirms that he received his though. Weird.

4 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

I’ve also been somehow kicked off top 500 season 3 now. I have screenshots of me finishing there at the end of the season. The season 3 leaderboards change every day when the season is over it makes 0 sense at all

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that. I experienced this exact same bug of having my account wrongfully removed from the leaderboards and never receiving my Top 500 rewards back in Season 36. There were hundreds of others who experienced this too, and yet the Devs continue to leave the bug unfixed. Could you upload your evidence of your Top 500 placement on the leaderboard before the update and the current leaderboard to a file-sharing website and paste a link to it here? I will add it to my megathread as well under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). We need more players to spread the word about our missing rewards and force the Devs to give us what we rightfully earned.

Yup same i’ve been waiting on my rewards i ended up in Gold 3 and i literally needed the end of season rewards to get golden gun and they still haven’t done anything. I refuse to play anymore comp. until they give all the comp. players, who put in the work and time into the game, what we’re supposed to receive. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Still no progress here, and no mention of it on the known issues thread.

3 Likes

still waiting for mine as well, been weeks

4 Likes