New Tank in 5 Weeks

Because some people purchased 500 coins and got 500 from Weekly, so that combination would allow them to get a BP. Its not an unnecessary hurdle, its just how all BPs work, with a virtual currency.

Q. Any Symmetra beam change updates?

Alec: Shooting barriers will be good for you again

I don’t know what is the point of making such changes. It not even needed. -

1 Like

I believe the hero is released when they are actually available to play. You can pretend as hard as you want that Mei currently exists. It won’t make it so.

Huh? I won’t have to spend any money, I already have over 2000 OW2 coins from the watchpoint pack & weeklies. The BP is 1000 coins isn’t it?

It’s 1000 coins to buy the BP, the 40$ was for the watchpoint pack which included enough coins for 2 additional BPs.

There you go… as far as I remember, they didn’t even talk about the new tank.

Well, if junkerqueen is anything to go by, it’s a temporary tank. Only here for 2 weeks, so the pros can play mirror matches to death in a short amount of time, then to be hammernerfed to make sure none of us mere mortals dare touch him in ladder.

I haven’t played comp yet until the balance patch goes through but JQ feels pretty decent in QP depending on the matchup

Is there going to be something to get more Support players, to offset the gigantic Tank queue times?

1 Like

Nope. S1 is Kirko, S2 is a tank, S4 is a support again. S3 is a map.

It’s Mario obvious Mario will be the tank in Season2.

1 Like

Season 4 and 5 will be supports as they said there will be 2 new supports coming somewere in 2023

Yeah but just every other season. So S4 is one support, S6 is a support or tank and S8 is then tank or support.

I don’t care what the new tank is, adding yet another coddled “IWIN Button” super DPS character is the last thing this game needs.

Maybe a support mythic? Everyones going to want to try the new Tank including myself, I expect to wait several minutes :sweat_smile: and when I don’t feel like waiting that long I’ll play Support/DPS which will both be lightning fast

guess thats gonna happen after mauga (or whoever the next tank hero is) so the next hero after wont be till april i think

I think a streamer (Sty maybe) inferred it in one of his videos-

Mauga, the tank character that ORIGINALLY was supposed to have Sigma’s abilities. I wonder what they have managed to make out of him.
And he should be fun to play with, above all else.

I wonder how many people would get upset if it’s just another random tank regardless of how good or interesting the new one is, just because they’ve always expected or wanted Mauga.

im already upset it wont be mama hong

1 Like