New sombra skin very slightly teased

An Overwatch team artist decided to hint that a new sombra skin is coming, teasing that he thinks it’s better than her LE SSERAFIM and Summer Games skins. No details other than that, but since the new season launches in a week and he was willing to tease it now, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw this skin soon, possibly even this week if they put out a season 8 trailer.

Not the biggest news in the world, but it’s something
Personally though, I think nothing will ever beat Marionetta

Edit: It looks like this skin might not be part of this season or might be revealed later in the season for some reason. Interesting

7 Likes

MORE Sombra to play against? :sob:

What did I do to deserve this? I am THIS close to picking up Mei. Don’t test me! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

mei is great, I’ve been playing her instead of tank lately. It’s like playing tank but you don’t have sleep dart, antinade, orb of discord, hack, hindered, or javelin spin applied to you at all times, and you can play for more than 2 lives without having one of your top 3 hardest counters appear on the enemy team

1 Like

She is not going to get changes coming patch then😂

1 Like

The whole rework was made to sell a stockpile of sombra skins i think, how many sombra skins would have sold in her previous state?:laughing:

3 Likes

So, there’s an upcoming Sombra skin that might be able to take the place as the new 3rd best skin behind Black Cat and Demon Hunter? Neat.

Another legendary skin for Sombra? It would be her 5th in a row in OW2 (currently 4), she is well pampered.

Help! I’m throwing money at the screen but I don’t have the skin yet. :sob:

Bobby reads this and will give early access for skins if you have vip subscription for just 20$ a month

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll be able to top the dragon Sombra skin, personally. That one’s amazing, with the only downside being that I’m so crap that I feel like I don’t really deserve to be using it.

1 Like

please no my wallet still havent recovered since le sserafim but please yes I love sombra

dam… well i guess im all hyped now. wonder if it will be next season. black and neon cat are still my all time favorite. wonder if this will top that

join…

ussssssssssssssss…

3 Likes

Buuuu :-1:t3::-1:t3: i want more hanzo skins!

Firstly, Black Cat is her best skin, not Tulum or Antifragile. (Which are #4 and #2 respectively.)

Secondly, eh. This makes me think it’ll be a Mythic, and so far I haven’t actually liked a single Mythic skin. Their need for customisation hinders cohesiveness in some cases, and they try to be too fancy. I prefer simple concepts, executed cleanly. (Hence the aforementioned Black Cat.)

The last time they “hyped” a skin was the pretty ugly Soj water skin for the OWL cup… the K-pop skin is hard to top.

Maybe Sombra will have the next Mythic?

sombra doesnt need any more skins, she got the le ssomthing one, she got the reskin of what is still the best sombra skin in the game, and she got a rework.

NObody wants to play against her more, plz no more sombra skins.

1 Like

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

i’m tired of dying to sombra when i play hanzo

i guess i can forgive it a little since she’s hot, especially if she’s wearing a hot skin

1 Like