New Sombra is a meme

Yes & that’s OK!! Most GMs have zero time on her, & until they learn how to play her effectively, they’re not going to use her in comp.

When they get great at her, you’ll see her pickrate rise even further

Expecting a very very high skill floor hero to immediately become S-tier is just irrational. Let all the tracer / genji / soldier players get comfortable with her & see what happens.

I played tracer FOREVER before picking up Sombra.

Yeah and i play Sombra since her release. Mate your predictions doesnt make the meta.

I’ve played her probably 100 hours more than you competitively.

You haven’t played her in comp in SEASONS.
You should try to realize that a lot of the meta is about perception. Sombra has always been perceived as a bad hero & so it takes time to change that idea about her.

If you try playing comp in the last couple weeks, you’d have noticed that perception slowly but surely shifting. I tell people “hey if it doesn’t work I’ll swap” & people are like “no problem man, sombra’s good now”

That’s something I NEVER used to hear before.

I recommend you stop posting unfounded complaints & get out there & actually play her :slight_smile:

Yeah, and I bet you have a girlfriend at a different school as well. If you’re so good why is your winrate with Sombra so low?

Sorry I’m basing my opinion not solely from personal experience. I use data, polls and expert opinion. Doesnt matter if i played her in comp or not. Unless i’m playing in GM my experience isnt valued as valid concerns.

I got lazy & played a lot of solo queue this season. Was my own fault. She really needs at least 1 teammate to play with her to unlock full potential.

The best data is in the player experience. This new rework gave her crazy initiation potential. Not everyone has seen it yet, but when they do, it will significantly increase her pickrate.

You’re basically a stock trader that’s refusing to look at future trends, you’re only looking at the past.

Also played more weekends & nights which is just bad overwatch in general :frowning:

If i play comp and rank high you will say “see she works” if i rank low you will say “you arent good enough to play her”. Its a lose/lose situation. Anecdotal experience is just that. One exampel of many. It doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things, you need to look at the bigger picture.

Right.
Ok.
Sure.

It’s just your team, not you or the character. I get it. ~_^

Or, you could try her & realize that similar to tracer, SKILL is what defines her. You’d realize that when you play well you win, & when you lose it’s not because of her kit.

That way you’d stop clogging these forums with your “Sombra sucks cause bronze pickrates” & “Danteh (who hasn’t played Sombra since rework) says she sucks”

Fitzy plays her a TON, when it doesn’t work, he swaps. That’s how it should be.

Never mentioned bronze pickrates. Nice strawman you got there buddy.

1 Like

You’ve REPEATEDLY pointed to her pickrate across all tiers as a justification for why she’s bad.

All tiers. Yes all tiers.

2 Likes

Her win rates in GM have fallen significantly since she gained that 0.1% extra pick rate. People are trying her, but it’s not working.

Yes & bronze / silver / gold tiers are going to disproportionally weigh down her overall pickrate because at those tiers, players are not mechanically sound enough (nor game-sensed enough) to make her work.

As we figured out before she is 8th least picked even in GM.

Please accept the possibility that if they made her strong enough for you to crush with her, she would be unbelievably broken in the higher ranks.

Yes & CLIMBING!!! !!!