New PTR patch question

Can anyone please tell me if color blind mode has been fixed on PTR?

I know it’s not mentioned in the patch notes but neither is Ashe’s fixed scope.

I would check myself but I am a mere console pleb

The recolors do change “detection” to display 3D colored ghosts instead of solid-colored silhouettes, so a little bit of loss in contrast is probably to be expected.

I’m not aware of the brightness problem from your screenshot existing on PC, though, so we might not be able to tell on PTR. Then again, that might just be because I use bright yellow instead of brown.

If I still remember this when I play in probably ~4 hours, I’ll check it out, but no promises.

It’s not a brightness/color issue though. It’s the opacity.

The colors tawny and red are very similar in the video options preview and close up. But as you can see on this close up image, even Tawny bot is less solid than the default red bot. Same with the color yellow

Right, anything other than the default red will show you 3D ghosts instead of solid red silhouettes. I’m not really sure why; I had actually assumed that they made the same change for default red when they changed it for other colors.

1 Like

Exactly. I’m hoping they find a way to up the opacity so every color looks just as solid as the select color previews. Or else what’s the point of color blind mode if I can’t see the default red well and every other color is ghostly