New player cards has been added!

But you can’t buy them yet! I guess they’ll be obtainable in the upcoming halloween event??? I REALLY want the celestial one with kiriko (i believe it’s her in her witch skin)

All for the dirt cheap price of $28 if it’s not on sale :blush:

15 Likes

Sounds like Zenyatta, Sombra, and I assume a tank (Sigma?)

Nvm. Image loaded. No tank skin.

Not sure why they think the name cards have to share a name with upcoming skins.

I sure hope you can buy each skin with namecard separately and not some ridiculous $80 bundle

I honestly have no idéa how they will sell these if it’s gonna be in the shop or something? But i’m deff gonna get that kiriko one anyway! It’s so pretty :heart_eyes:

I have no clue either? I guess they’re just tryibg to figure out how they will go further into the events and how they will do them.

But i have no issue matching player cards with skins honestly, it’s pretty nice.

1 Like

I’ll definitely get Kiriko’s regardless of how much it costs! :triumph:

1 Like

Well 28 is much cheaper than 60+ on loot box,and still not find this skin😀

For the low low price of……

Yeah same! It’s such a freaking pretty name card and it’s so much my style!

1 Like

Only Kiriko is from Halloween, the Zen one is from Season 1’s Cyber theme, the other possibly “Mcree or Soldier-76 or… Sombra” of Halloween.

Not me, as long as they don’t give Mercy anything in the store, they can put beautiful skins of other heroes, I’m not going to spend a single €.

Would buy Kiriko but any news about owl vault thingy ?

Bruh :hatched_chick: she littéraly have a skin at tier 50!

Get out those wallets bois!! Witch skin incoming!

Ive said this many times. Id cut out m heart and sell it to get a common recolor skin.

Blizzard could not reasonably sell a cosmetic that expensive that I wouldn’t buy it.

No i haven’t heard a peep yet about the vault…I want to know when it’s coming out as well, even tho i have everything haha.

THIS^^ haha

2 Likes

Need to know too because i start a formation the 21 so I’ll finally have some money but i want to spend them for Kiriko skin but my main motive are D.Va and Ange owl skins :hatched_chick:

Would be nice if these cards actually appeared in matches… Like, when you kill someone instead of that bland line of text they see your card… They are pretty pointless/worthless as is.

1 Like

The 28 is for the keychain trinket

1 Like