New pc build Overwatch 2 FREEZES GAME RANDOMLY

I built a new pc used some old computer parts and updated motherboard cpu and upgraded to DDR5 Ram. I used old HDD and SSD along with graphics card. Random points in game my computer will completey lag and then come back like nothing ever happened. My keyboard keys WASD will randomly start pressing buttons and become stuck after the computer freeze is over. Please help

PC BUILD
RTX 2080 TI
i9 13900k
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory]

Please follow the directions in this post so that we can help.

Too long too post

I wasn’t able to find anything, I checked again just now, and unfortunately still was unable to find anything.

I was hoping one of the more experienced members would be have a chance to look over this issue, over the past day, but it seems they might be busy.

You should submit a ticket to Battle.net Technical Support to guarantee a response from Blizzard’s technical support team.

Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, I probably should have said this along with my initial response so that you could get it started sooner.

Could you try to play the game without the hdd connected and see if that makes a difference?

Have you tried disabling Voice meter or the Chroma software?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.