New Passives (concepts) Part 2

Ok, I am back with the rest of the passives I missed last time (other than Bad Deal cuz it sucks), plus a few concepts I couldn’t find a home for.

Code: WX1VH0

First off, the misfits:

1. Shield Generator (concept): Every 5 seconds 10 shield health is added to players in this heroes 10 meter radius. I think this passive would be good for a 400 hp tank hero that caps at 100 extra shields in 50 seconds.

2. Lucio’s “The Beat Goes On”: If this healer dies (I used lucio for an example) they heal 150 hp over 3 seconds within 15 meters… kinda lame…

3. entanglement (concept): Every instance of damage this 600 hp tank takes while under half health will deal 1 damage to the attacker. This acts much like Winstons’ passive, so Mei killing this tank with only her primary (which would never happen) would leave her with 151 hp, but Rein killing you would leave him with 498 hp.

4. orisa “numbani’s defender” (concept): If this tank is hit by a crit, they take 90% damage for 3 seconds.

5. Torbjorn’s “MY BABY” def: I wanted to make this passive different depending on if you were attacking or defending but it didn’t work the way I wanted it to, so I’ve put it on hold for now… oh yeah the description, so if his turret is destroyed while shooting he gains 50 extra hp in armor. the atk version is the original “MY BABY”

Now for the new passives for all for the heroes I missed.

1. Ashe’s “On A Roll”: When ashe hits a headshot, she gets a 10% damage buff for 3 seconds. (Will reset if she gets another one)

2. Symmetra’s “Illusionary Shields”: Every kill Sym gets she and everyone within and 10 meter radius will get 10, non-recoverable shield health.

3. Tracer’s “Tactical Reload”: Every kill Tracer gets refills all of her ammo.

4. Widowmaker’s “Healthy Victim”: If Widow lands a headshot on a full hp target, it does 50 more damage.

5. Wreckingball’s "Still Rollin’ ": If Hammond takes knockback he moves at 130% speed for 5 seconds.

Great, so last thing, balance changessss: Adding any passive is a straight-up buff to the hero so some things need to be changed. Nothing big, just some cooldowns and whatnot.

1. Moira:
Biotic orb max healing scalar: 75% (225 healing).

Biotic energy maximum: 75%

Mccree:
Combat roll cooldown time: 130%

Soldier 76: Helix rockets cooldown: 130%

…and that’s it for now. Thanks for reading! I will be testing this a lot in public custom games so look out for that (sadly no hero swapping). please comment new ideas/ suggestions and if you haven’t checked out my first post here is the link New Passives (concepts) (Outdated)