New mercy skin?

https://mobile.twitter.com/OverwatchNaeri/status/1350548600682500096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1350548600682500096%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-18879475261255422155.ampproject.net%2F2101300534005%2Fframe.html

Thoughts ?

3 Likes

I like it but the mask reminds me a bit of the Sym oasis skin with the mask covering so they don’t have eyes

It’s an inspired wow skin from shadowlands.

Ik I’m just pointing out the mask reminds me abt the Sym oasis skin :tipping_hand_woman:

Ah ok! Np haha

/10ch

1 Like

I. WANT. THIS.

i also really like WoW. so i would love this even more, BLIZZARD I NNED THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

dark val’kry are slyvanis’s for the most part. (i can’t spell her name) and yea their in shadowlands but their not exclusive to there, infact im actually pretty sure this concept had been around before shadowlands came out

why am I talking about wow on a overwatch forum…

I mean yeah, I know that I’m
Just saying what the article said, it said “shadowlands inspired mercy skin”. That’s where I found this Twitter post. Anyways I play a lot of wow and I don’t think sylvanas owns dark Valkyr or how ever you spell it lol just some valkyr in general because she made contracts with them. In sl there is the forsworn and I think it’s more based on the forsworn from shadowlands even though they all just kinda look like valkyr to me. Looks like a hybrid of them both tbh

the link didn’t work for cuz im on pc rn, yea im pretty sure slyv does not own them, but she sure loves using em, like god their everywhere in the original undead campaign

Yeah it’s cus she made contracts with them, they were the people who made her foresaken, then again I’m not a master at lore but I’m pretty sure that’s the general gist of it

yea wow’s lore i can’t remeber. like at all. its so freaking complicated at there’s so much of it. ive seen the most commonly used by her tho. that or i played the undead campaign for too long…

1 Like

Yeah it’s cus she has a contract with them I’m pretty sure, they are the people who created foresaken. Have you played sl btw? Do you know what I’m talking about when I say forsworn?