New Mei passive idea

So I just thought this might be a good idea but what if when Mei’s ice spray hit the ground, it made the ground slippery for enemies. I don’t know just seems like it would fit her kit.

didn’t the devs already talk about this? afaik, one of the reasons they didn’t put it is that it’d require mei to look at the ground too much. as for me, i’m against it. the game needs less mobility, not more of it :confused:

as for fitting her kit, the idea fits mei in terms of ice power thing. but mei’s kit revolves around area denial and shutting off routes in my opinion which can be done without mobility

2 Likes

Did they talk about it? Didn’t know. But I’m talking about enemies only not for mobility, so they slide a bit if their on the spray.

oh. i see. sorry i misread your post.

the devs replied to a thread about it since the idea of mei ice skating is/was pretty popular.

but if it’s for making enemies slid in the floor, i kinda like it. but the general consensus of the community is that there’s too much cc in the game. mei-be if we add some counter to it, like lucio’s speedboost would negate the effect of teammates from slipping and a few more ability counters then i guess it’d be fine.

Yeah, I’d agree and characters like zen don’t slip cause you know. He floats

:frowning: i can’t agree for the sake of consistency. i mean zen get’s caught in junk’s trap :frowning: let’s say he’s playing along 'cause he doesn’t want to be rude or disappoint mei

2 Likes

Aye, zen is just so peaceful he just plays along XD

1 Like

Mei-be-not.
(Had to say it)

Stop… it hurts…

Would be pretty ameizing to have this, but I doubt it would actually happen.

I’m not sorry for the pun.

Here’s the Dev reply to the mobility version of your suggestion

Your idea would probably run into a similar issue. Looking at the floor a lot, but it might not be as bad as the mobility version though.