New legendary OWL MVP zen skin coming soon

I agree.
https://twitter.com/dofferhat/status/1141850258244362247
Honestly, I wouldn’t mind this skin in the game.

2 Likes

octopodes

ha, it thinks I spelled it wrong

octopi, but the “technically” incorrect spelling is a-ok :-1:

When is the skin coming out?

I don’t know unfortunately, it may be released for the stage finals, two weeks from now. But that’s a total guess, it may be sooner.

How do i farm tokens?

You can just leave the overwatch stream on in the background, that’s what I do. I’ve gotten all of the all-stars skins that way, and have enough for this new skin. Make sure to connect your twitch account to your bnet account though.

1 Like

Which one? Does overwatch have a channel or something.

I’m a dummy at this kind of stuff.

Twitch This is the channels link.
This is a link to a great post WyomingMyst has made.
Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives
It will help you connect your account

1 Like

Good thing ive started keeping 200 on standby.

*incoherent excited zen main noises*

1 Like

I already visited that Wyommingmyst topic, its how I got my foot in the door.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

1 Like

incoherent excited octopus noises

2 Likes

So have I, I hope people learned their “mistake” from last time and saved up points instead of spending them on recolors.

i have 400 that will never be touched…as they are reserved for the 2018 all star skins when blizz brings em back…

you heard me blizz…WHEN you bring them back

I don’t want to be that person… but… my eldritch lord might make me gibberingly mad before the right time, if I don’t tell you his properly spelled name.

Cthulhu.

5 Likes

octopus inside an orb? i smell pokemon

Zenyatta finally got new lore.

JJ is Zen.

I always do that xD

I have over 1,000 OWL tokens so I’m ready, won’t miss out like last year. :triumph:

Well, thankfully I got a 100 token drop yesterday so another skin coming is nice.

This is for the 2018 OWL MVP. I’m under the impression the reason they’re releasing it just now is because it takes time to create such a complex skin. They will probably make another MVP skin for the 2019 season after the MVP has been selected.

1 Like