New leak for upcoming announcement

Well, I am still skeptical, if this is really true.
If it is, it would be really nice, this is out of question.

i would automatically think its fake because of just THREE new heroes but that actually sounds legit what would happen instead of the 6 or 8 that many have speculated that we were gonna get. so yea maybe

hehe

This easily fake.

It goes against what we already know.

Just wish fulfillment

1 Like

What do we already know? Nothing XD

1 Like

No way Overwatch brand CBT.

4 Likes

Implying sojourn is new by now(even tho they haven’t released her) she is kinda old news.

1 Like

Look I am not gonna waste time explaining.

I want to eat breakfest.

This looks likely. It coheres with what we already knew and seems very plausible in terms of timeline and anticipated announcements. We only have to wait a week to verify.

Honestly if the leak is real I’m beyond hyped for mauga. While it sucks we didn’t get him I’m still glad we got sigma.

1 Like

I’ve been using the battle.net Mauga profile picture for ages now. That shows how much I’m hyped for Mauga.

3 Likes

I don’t think anything in there goes against stuff we know.

7 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see our first new tank designed with the 5v5 paradigm in mind.

6 Likes

I’m still interested in what they’re doing with Orisa and Sigma. Since in the pro alpha test both were disabled completely.

Definitely fake. He is just parroting all the rumors floating around.

I’d be surprised if it’s Mauga and not Junkerqueen, since evidence points to Junkerqueen being, if not done, then almost done.

They have her 1st person model done, which you wouldn’t do unless you were finalizing the character.

Yeah but duel mini guns are badass bro.

6 Likes

If they have more than 3 heroes ready (which is likely), they won’t necessarily reveal all of them at once. (Consider how heroes were revealed during the OW1 beta period). So revealing Mauga now does not mean that Junker Queen will not be a hero, or that she is not ready, or that she cannot be revealed later.

6 Likes

Not all of them. He didn’t talk about either Junker Queen or any of the Meka Squad members.

1 Like

I think it is already too obvious as it is. This has to be the most obvious not leak leak.

I’m just trying to understand why believe this one over the dozen near identical looking others which just have a different hook. As someone who enjoys reading them this one isn’t longer or more detailed than most. I just want to understand why.

The OW stuff will at least likely be somewhat true just by default. We already know most of the OW2 stuff suggested from other sources so at least that SHOULD pan out either way.

1 Like