New leak for upcoming announcement

idk, “revamped Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor” was also part of “leaks” for the last two wow expansions and never turned out to be true

I think she is. Think about it! Three new heroes… Sojourn is confirmed a dps, Mauga is definitely a tank according to Jeff years ago, so it makes sense Yako would be support. Can’t expect support players to be interested in playing your beta if there isn’t a shiny new toy for them to play with. One hero for every role makes people interested.

1 Like

Showing off a hero from each role to please all mains. Smart.

8 Likes

From an Overwatch perspective it basically lines up with everything people on here have been saying for a couple weeks now. There is even a thread where someone tried to deduce the 18th as the date and it is in the title.

When talking about WoW “Tinker” is a class people have been “leaking” for about 4 expansions in a row. The dragon models suggest a dragon expansion. The cross faction was already announced and we were told it would expand over time and in game the covenants have been moving more to cosmetic. Then you add in an interview from months ago where a comment was made about liking having the world change over time and suddenly you have everything he “leaked”.

Basically MMO has at least 1 of these a week so you get used to it. If you look next week I am sure there will be a new one with slightly different names and details.

I have hopium.

And I will be looking for information confirmed by Blizzard next week.

3 Likes

If its true, I hope that Yako is a new Support.

It’d be logical if she were a support but you never know with Blizzard.

2 Likes

I’m going to refrain from all hype until we start seeing official stuff. I don’t want to again raise my hopes and then have them crushed by silence.

2 Likes

Dude, I get you’re skeptical. We’ve all been burned a million times in this community. I understand your points, but we’re having a fundamental disagreement here as to how easily someone would put something like this together. Like I said, it might be wrong, it might not. You or I claiming to know for sure is foolish. I think it’s true. You think it’s not. We will find out in one week, let’s leave it there.

6 Likes

I’ve always hoped that supports got a ninja character, would be great if yako is that ninja.

7 Likes

So they are pulling a Shang-chi but except they didn’t know they had a sister.

If OW2 has only 3 new heroes, there will be a riot, especially because we know for a fact, that Sojourn is a DPS, Mauga is most likely a Tank if he ever will be a hero, and its sure as hell a Ninja girl dosnt sound like a support.

No new heroes since Echo, who was originally a support but transformed into a DPS, then you tell me they are going to release only 3 heroes with OW2 with 2 DPS and 1 tank, i seriously hope not even blizzard is dumb enough to pull a stunt like that.

It would be genuinely offensive towards the entire support community.

3 Likes

We are getting more than 3 heroes for sure.

We have the Meka squad (They are probably coming, but spread out through OW2).

We have Britt… etc.

Do you mean has only 3 heroes at release? Because this post is saying they’ll reveal 3 new heroes (gameplay, abilties etc)

4 Likes

Well, I am still skeptical, if this is really true.
If it is, it would be really nice, this is out of question.

i would automatically think its fake because of just THREE new heroes but that actually sounds legit what would happen instead of the 6 or 8 that many have speculated that we were gonna get. so yea maybe

hehe

This easily fake.

It goes against what we already know.

Just wish fulfillment

1 Like

What do we already know? Nothing XD

1 Like

No way Overwatch brand CBT.

4 Likes

Implying sojourn is new by now(even tho they haven’t released her) she is kinda old news.

1 Like

Look I am not gonna waste time explaining.

I want to eat breakfest.