New Leadership for Overwatch

Well … guess it’s time to uninstall :cry:

15 Likes

Oh I’m gonna miss Lord Kaplan, what a blessing on this game he was.

Hopefully the new leadership can be just as good.

14 Likes

OW was Jeff’s baby … smells fishy.

17 Likes

It does sort of make you wonder. A place I worked I ended up leaving because of the choices made by management. Not simply the manager above me. We are talking like CEO, President, Director level managers drafting all sorts of a big changes.

• One was company split no one wanted from lower workers because they lived through the last management that tried to split the company and didn’t work.
  • The CEO got us into a merger that cost more than the companies annual revenue that didn’t have any synergy at all strapping huge amounts of debt.
  • Eventually, the director dragged us out of a yr long project to chase something else that ended up being a bad idea.

Eventually, they all ended up leaving including myself before things got really bad. Not only did they get paid lots of money while workning, others had to live with their mess.

Jeff Kaplan’s public view and more humble beginnings I feel help make me feel like at least for Overwatch the game could maintain a good direction. Though I wonder if it really will now.

16 Likes

Or, he could just want to step down for his own health. It’s not unheard of.

6 Likes

JEFF NOOOOOO I miss him already

3 Likes

I miss jeff already.

2 Likes

Also not unheard of is people getting fired or leave cause they don’t like where Blizzard is going.

14 Likes

Wow. That’s rough…I mean, I love Papa Jeff. Now I’m sad.

5 Likes

This is a huge eye opener to where the game is heading :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

I may not enjoy this game that much anymore and even though I did wish for the OWL to fail massively, do I bear no ill will to Jeff Kaplan.

It’s sad to read he’s leaving.
I wish you the best of lucks.

3 Likes

“Is it an out of season April Fools joke?”.

:eye: :lips: :eye:

22 Likes

i wonder how much this change means, i mean Jeff has always been a huge part of overwatch so its bound to change quite a lot

2 Likes

This sucks. Horrible news.

9 Likes

This game is now deader than dead lmao

19 Likes

Or Blizzard in general.

12 Likes

Well I think he was fired

9 Likes

Aaron seemed like a cool guy in the OW2 part of Blizzcon. I hope we see more of him now! GG Jeff, and congratulations Aaron :grin:

18 Likes

that is assuming you trust anything involving activision/blizzard

6 Likes

So what will jeff be doing now?

2 Likes