New Kiriko Swift Step Bug

Since today’s update, Kiriko’s swift step no longer cleanses negative effects. It seems that by fixing one glitch with swift step it’s caused another one. It’s not documented in the patch notes so it’s likely a bug but this is a significant nerf in the meantime until it’s fixed :frowning:

Edit: The invulnerability and the cleanse no longer work at all! Likely related to the fix for the CTF flag glitch in the latest update.

13 Likes

Can confirm that Kiriko’s swiftstep no longer cleanses anything and is a big deal when it comes to playing this hero.

6 Likes

Yea same. It’s really broken

2 Likes

Wonder if they are going to make us wait a month before finally fixing this bug too.

2 Likes

There are now also multiple reports of swift step randomly teleporting you to the friendly and attacker spawn rooms across the map. It’s definitely bugged out!

can confirm now after a couple games. Kiriko cannot cleanse using swift step against Junker queen, ana, even zen discord and widows poison :confused: They officialy broke Kiriko. I guess every hero needs their warm welcome to overwatch…

1 Like

Also can confirm that swfit step doesn’t cleanse Ashe Dynamite now.

1 Like

massive problem, and it makes her really weak to junker queen, cause she cant get away, and still gets destroyed by wounds
Edit: I teleported to a teammate and unluckily got instantly speared by an orisa because there was no invincibility making me essentially a sitting duck

1 Like

I died every time today when I tried to get out of Dva’s ult.

1 Like

I believe it is because the invuln is gone on her TP (which is what causes the cleanse).

1 Like

Both the invulnerability and the cleanse no longer work since the update :frowning:

Whatever they did to fix the CTF flag glitch has broken swift step almost entirely.
I’m hoping they’ll acknowledge it and fix it soon but it’s likely going to be weeks :confused:

hope they fix it fast, it’s demotivating to use the teleport in the middle of the fight

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, just like with the hanzo bug this will be fixed in approximately 4weeks!

2 Likes

Update: after the small maintenance patch today the cleanse on swift step is working properly again!