New Issue With Camera Shake

It better not be, it wasnt supposed to be and they better not lie and say it is just to not fox it

Fix it already like robot devs

Still a big still not able to play cause of it

It appears that some absolutely heroic individuals just silently patched this with a small update :slight_smile: It’s weird, I might be mad but it feels like it’s still slightly there just now it’s synced with the main dmg indicator? Anyway, it’s so much better, feeling very glad.

1 Like

Sigh, well they fixed the screen shake but now Tracer’s primary fire is bugged for me. It’s bugged kinda like the Baptiste primary fire bug. Not reproduceable in firing range. Only in actual game and only when targeting enemies. The weapon just randomly cuts in and out while expending your clip.

I have eye issues aswell…

Low key motion sickness (getting awefull now with the shake bug) and issues when there are so many bright colors of “multiple” color spectrums and Overwatch 2 is bombarding me with special effects and useless highlights…

They need real color blind etc options as current color blind options are just “make game ugly sliders”

I also swear the reduce FX options are not working as headshotting lets say as soldier creates so many effects you wont even see the head after one headshot due to 3 layers of effects (headshot indicator, Bullet effect and impact indicator)