New Heros feel kitbashed

Like, they have just been taking other people’s kits and mashing them into something else. Sojourn is just Soldier again, Ram is just Old Orisa, Junkerqueen really feels like Slim Roadhog.

Where are the wild ideas like Wrecking Ball and Doomfist, Like Symettra and Mei?

I’m just disappointed in the OW2 team’s lack of creativity.

3 Likes

Ramattra isn’t anything like old Orisa

5 Likes

Less creativity and more Rifles/SMGs. It’s hard to come up with something unique. Plus you don’t want to alienate the skill children.
Venture is a departure from the norm and won’t be played as much after the honeymoon period ends.

4 Likes

Outside of a pull ability, which one is much much harder to land than the other and functions completely differently, there is nothing remotely similar between JQ and hog lmfao.

Ram is not like old Orisa. Old Orisa didn’t get a transformation form.

Other than the long range projectile stream, Static ground barrier, and "I am now tanker, button. The gameplay loop is identical.

It sure doesn’t feel like they did.

The entirety of OW2 heroes.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, you read me like a book, back to waiting another 2 years for the next DPS.

Vetus looks like Doom 2.0, people will not like playing against him.

i want someone who uses a double barrel shotgun or something, game needs more meatshots

Digging into the ground is pretty wild if you ask me.

1 Like

Na another mobile projectile hero, right up their with pharah, echo, and junkrat.

My new favorite.