New hero tease is a flower emote?

Welp time to visit maps with this flower.

Maybe something over there.

edit: nothing seems changed

2 Likes

Aha
a flower, just like Mama Hong is a flower…

Mama Hong confirmed!

1 Like

Actually found them at the start of Esperanca map… (so far)

Still roaming.

2 Likes

The whole April fool’s thing is over now in game. So I’m assuming the new hero announcement is imminent at this point.

Someone figure it out for me and let me know. Im too impatient to look and too stupid to come up with the right answer anyway

Basically.

We do only have 9 days left.

Finding out about the “collective” on this map.

But I don’t know if it’s connected yet. (Likely unrelated)

Expecting it tomorrow since it’s a tuesday.

1 Like

For sure, note: there is alot of flowery images on that map though.

But for now, we will have to wait.

Overlord or MEKA squad hero. GG EZ

it looks like a cherry blossom. So maybe a korean character. If it’s someone we’ve seen before it’s either Dae or someone else from the Mekka. I could be reaching

Finally some teasing. But I’m gonna need something else, this tells me nothing.

1 Like

Waited too long for my tastes.

I’m thoroughly disinterested/unenthused until I see an actual character at this point.

EDIT, 1 HOUR LATER:
They heard me.

1 Like

There is also that Umbrella Omnic from the Yokai group.

For now there is too many options to narrow it down from a single image.

This includes an axe wielder I haven’t mention yet.

For now we will have to wait a bit more.

1 Like

Oh I’m probably going to be pissed if I don’t auto-love the new support. They have the expectations really high on this one since they’ve been so silent on it.

1 Like

I was worried for a moment it meant we were getting a pretty flower lady support when the male support roster is barren.

But…

" As they do in Japan, the cherry blossoms also have symbolic meaning in South Korea, but the meaning is quite different! For Koreans they are seen as a symbol of purity and beauty . They have also been used in Korean pop culture (such as K-dramas) to represent true love."

Brig has a new crush hinted in voice lines. DVA and Torb had (was removed recently) about Dae-Hyun meeting Torb. My guess is Dae-Hyun meets Brig and the two fell in love. Now that his best friend and love interest are fighting, he steps up and supports the two ladies he loves. Dva as a friend and Brig as romantic.

Again won’t be surprised if we get a picture of Dae - Hyun… and the real support hero is in the background.

As some people on twitter pointed out the flower looks similiar to a Rose of Sharon (Hibiscus) which is common in Korea

Wonder if that means the next hero is Korean like DVa?

There’s also an interaction about D.Va introducing Brig to Dae-hyun. 1:50.

Cause, it´s a “flower boy” - link from a different topic https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch-2/lifeweaver

…That sounds more like sarcasm then love dude.

Seriously you guys can’t be serious in using that ref.

Even the ref used - Dae-hyun staying in Korea.