New hero probably revealed today

Yeah, mate!

(20 characterinos)

1 Like

Oi nah yeah. Mate Im up near Cairns You?

2 Likes

I still think itā€™s Hammond.

understood half of it. liked all of it.

3 Likes

Pennsylvania, mate!

(lol stop youā€™re making my sides hurt :joy:)

2 Likes

Sydney ftw, i dont want to wait

just so weā€™re clear, I have no interest, energy, or time to sit here and look up all of the different hints, cameos, teasers, for the heroes released after launch. I also donā€™t care when anything falls on any timeline. I was just basing my statements off the OPā€™s statements. If we get a new hero today, fantastic! If we get a new hero at 0316(am for you non 24 hour clock people) on a Sunday night, well then thatā€™s just dandy!

Oh yeah nah thats a nice place ive heard.

Ayeee my aussie brother. You a city kid I see. Im little west of caines wheres nothings bigger than one story and everyones crying for water

1 Like

lol well in my area i am pretty much 3 hours away from the actual city so i am still in sydney technically but no where near the actual city :stuck_out_tongue: so countryish area too, we dont have 2 story houses in our areaā€¦just lots of farms :stuck_out_tongue: kinda like junkertown :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oi, itā€™s alright. Nice mountains to hike in the Northeast where Iā€™m from. Gotta watch out for the wildlife though. Bears, coyotes, mountain lions, etc.

Southeast Pennsylvania is full of city slickers from that there Philadelphia. Central Pennsylvania is all farm land and country side, if thatā€™s your cup of tea. Western Pennsylvania is coal mines and Pittsburgh city bois.

1 Like

Iā€™m west and south of Pittsburgh, southern Ohio myself. Mostly hills and forest here, and farms. My town wants to believe itā€™s big but itā€™s not really. Just a terrible place xD

1 Like

Honeslty though farming area is beautiful. I love it and wouldnt change it for anything. Worked on farms since i was big enough to hold a rifle.

Round here we mainly get foxes, goannas, magpies, snakes, crocs and boars. theyre your main problems. Nothing like some giant prehistoric lizards.

Fun fact i live in a place so small its technically called a community. Not even a town

1 Like

Oof. Everybody knows everybody type of thing?

I feel like everybody feels this way about their town hahaha

1 Like

I used to ride my bike to the local primary school every morning. It was the opposite side of the area. Like the furthest it could possibly be. Took me 5 minutes by bike. No stores besides a small local owned servo and a kiosk.

1 Like

Well they have been releasing a new hero 28 teaser every other business day, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if we got another teaser or reveal today.

• Thursday - Teaser
  • Friday - Skip
  • Monday - Teaser
  • Tuesday - Skip
  • Wednesday - hopefully something?
1 Like

Most LiJelly yesšŸ˜‚

I have extra torches and patch forks

Good now i am doing some banners i wrote ā€œgive us hero 28ā€

2 Likes

I have news jeff said that very soon a new ptr will be available for overwatch

Has it really been that long since baguetteā€™s release?

Oh god I am getting oldā€¦ where does the time go.

Also, is the new heroā€™s release really gonna be that soon, the next couple days?

PTR in the next week or two. Live sometime in the second half of July.