New experimental patch notes (ashe, sigma and Ball Nerfs, Hanzo buff)

Even that would be fine if he didn’t have his own defense matrix that also shields him and can’t be canceled by projectile stuns besides rock due to the massive hitbox

But a counter sigma can counter it! Great game design, when a hero counters themselves so the meta way to counter something is to play that thing. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

This nerf really doesn’t solve that problem tho

all it does is make him super clunky to play
He still has his dmg, accretion and stun…

1 Like

See though, he doesn’t do everything, and this particular change will make it hard to do anything without Orisa or Rein to back him up

As if it isn’t hard enough keeping people interested in playing tanks already… I’ve been working on Sigma since Halloween and the character felt very fluid and fun, albeit tricky to learn… Now, after experimental, the character feels like lead… the fluidity and tactical feel are gone… “moose in molasses” is the term I would use…

0/10 on my scale… Not fun or balanced from my perspective…

3 Likes

It makes sense in a “Reduce reliance on shields and make them hit harder instead” which I thought was the gist of their last few changes to the tanks :thinking:

Perhaps they’re trying to push him more into a off tank role where his shield is more like a matrix/bubble rather than like orisa/rein :man_shrugging:t2: