New Baptiste Sprays

Ok i have watched at least 3 hours of a chosen streamer on twitch after setting up my battle net account and linking it to my twitch account. I did the account set ups on my phone and watched the streams on the twitch app on my xbox. I even did the thing where i had to activate twitch when i signed in. I opened the app on my xbox and then went to sign in and it gave me an address and a code to put in. The i connected my xbox account and fb account and my battle net account to twitch…but i havent unlocked any sprays. I made sure to only watch streamers that said Drops Enabled. So any ideas whata going on?

Here is the official megathread, I would visit it and read through it, then speak to WyomingMyst there

Did you watch the streams first and then sign on and link your accounts? Only time with a linked account works so you may need to be watching more before any drops occur. Which platform are you watching on as well? If possible try switching to a desktop computer to watch if possible.

Any browser recommendation. I watched the entire Seagull stream on day one and nothing dropped for me. I was using Chrome and I even re-linked my account before watching the stream just to be sure.

Did you ever mute out the stream? Chrome is pretty reliable, but if you completely mute the stream and defocus the window, Chrome will stop the broadcast.

1 Like

No, I separated the window and viewed it at the right side of my screen to make sure it doesn’t go to the background and then I used the twitch app of my iPad to continue when I played the game.

Could it be the app?

And you are signed into your Twitch account on iPad correct?

1 Like

Absolutely. Well I will try again. We have many days to go, so I’m not that worried. I just thought there is something more I could do to make sure. Thanks!

No i created my battle net account and then created my twitch account. Then i connected battle net to twitch. I did all of that on my phone. Then i watched Darwin on twitch on my xbox

I’ve had days where I would watch all of OWL on my phone and not get drops. It’s kind of weird. It only guarantees drops for me when using command center. Sadly, we don’t get multiple POVs for Seagull. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, and be sure to remember that the desktop site is the only place to track notifications, you can earn the drops on any eligible device, but only the notifications in the desktop site will properly report if you earned the drops or not. See my post that bananafish80 linked for more details.

Darwin’s is on the schedule but his window to earn drops is not until June 30, 07:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT. Only Seagull and Delialpi Gaming have had their turns.

1 Like

Ugh it said Drops Enabled on his live feed and even posted in the chat that the drops were enabled and to watch to earn the drops and even how long it had been broadcasting

But did it have the “Drops enabled” message BELOW the title and not actually in the title:

I am looking at his last broadcast archived and I see [DROPS ENABLED] in the title itself which does not count. Only during live broadcasts with the system populated message below the title are streams that will count.

1 Like

No it didnt. But everything going on made me believe that i was on my way to earning the sprays. Thank u for ur help :blush:. I will look up Delialpi and Seagull tomorrow. Hope u have a great night and thanks again :blush:

These two have already had their turns. You need to look for Teetawatv on June 20 (07:00 PDT – 13:00 PDT) at twitch.tv/teetawatv3

Find the official full schedule in my guide.

1 Like

So it has to be a live stream and not looked up afterwards?

Correct, VODs and Replays never give drops.

1 Like

This is my first time trying something like this so i appreciate all ur help. Ill go and check out ur info right now. Thank u again :blush:

No problem and don’t stress too much, there is plenty of time right now to catch up. (Now come a week later I will be going crazy trying to help other users, but for now there is plenty of time for trial and error).

1 Like

I have the same issue where I have earned the 2hr and 4hr drops from Seagull’s stream but seem to be unable to get the 6hr drops. I watched Marte’s stream when it was featured on the Blizzard BattleNet app and didn’t get them. I’ve been watching Darwin’s streams and haven’t got them. It does have the drops enabled message thing on Darwin’s stream even though its not his turn on the Schedule.
(I have a screenshot but it won’t let me post links)