Nerf Spamzo's lumber arrows

As title;
I still don’t get how a randomly shooting spamming Hanzo can kill a hero who has 200 / 250 HP by shooting his big Arrows as bodyshots, YET kills you from it, from one single lumber shot, randomly spammed by the one and only Spamzo.

?!!???

Nerf him plzz plz

2 Likes

“I died to a Hanzo a month ago” = Broken
“Hanzo shoots lumber” = Hanzo's Arrows' Hitboxes needs nerf in Size - #16 by GeoffGoodman
“200/250 Hp died to one bodyshot” = Nope

Hanzo is balanced check his Winrate

This Week GM

Inb4 “Hanzo has the smallest projectiles in the game”.

This is true, BUT it is still a projectile with a hitbox.

Also, this:

Doesn’t matter.

If a hero is oppresive can the hero be nerfed.

It was apparently a valid reason for Sombra, Torbjorn and Doomfist (in the past) nerfs, and I don’t see why Hanzo could be an exception to this rule.

1 Like

Oh no another thread complaining about “log arrows”

1 Like

Somebody must be salty after they were killed by a Hanzo

Treetrunks and telephone poles. Crosshair nowhere near my hitbox but clipped in the head anyway.

Activision aim-assist patents: 7.

1 Like

yes, this is why he needs to be nerfed to the ground… non-skilled hero!!!11111
only spam his log Arrows and ezpez spam! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Which has a charge time,
Which has a travel time,

If Hanzo’s are a little big
We got some other projectile heroes with massive projectile hitboxes don’t we

I don’t think it’s about if he’s balanced or not… but the way he can be played and how annoying it can be to be on the receiving end of an arrow which had no purpose.

I’m rather peppery after seeing a spamzo getting kills off from my whole team over and over by randomly shooting all over the map with his broken kit

It’s true that there are heroes with projectiles way larger than Hanzo’s projectile, but none of those projectiles can oneshot the majority of the roster, can they?

I was merely stating a fact. Hanzo’s arrows, in its current state, are projectiles with a hitbox.

What if he was aiming them ?

Having a Hanzo who can’t aim, but spams arrows is a big liability
The Reds should be glad if the Blues got a Hanzo

Just got shot while behind a corner last game. 11 balanced logs out of 7

Never ever happens lol,
Your team never remained oblivious until all of them were killed ?
And Hanzo kept Spam Killing your team Over and Over again
Probably Wraxu on his Smurf
or just a hacker

Aiming behind bigger heroes such as his tanks in his team blocking his view still he ‘‘aim’’ and, basically randomly shooting.
Or behind trees, corners, yet his view was blocked.
That’s why spamzos are random shooting and hoping for the best. And really, it is quite easy to get easy kills by shooting here and there from a long distance by playing as him.

I can’t wait for the hero ban system… in year 2026, by then we have enough of heroes in the game…

Overwatch might be dead

But you got this

Whatever Overwatch 2 is, it will not replace Overwatch. That’s just dumb.

They should revert the arrow speed…

Is he a sniper? Is he a dueler? I don’t know, but I do know that Hanzo was always a bit of a spammer hero, just like Junkrat and Bastion, but more so after his rework. To be honest, the rework did dropped his skill ceiling in my opinion, especially with the removal of some of his weaknesses.

How would you like to see him nerfed?

Well you are over exaggerating everything about him. I think you should look at him and his kit clearly and look at his stats. Hanzo is finally good but there are still hanzo-haters