Nerf Soldier's healing by 90%

Oh noooo they’re nerfing a right click stun that did as much damage as reins ultimate, how ever will brig abusers cope? :frowning:

2 Likes

You are insane my dude; Dont you know, after brig nerf goes live

Its back to group up to Based Soilder 76 Healing, If anything they should buff his healing more !!!
5 DPS meta with s76 for heals is what we need

Edit: Webster should of went S76, but his healing to weak. #BUFFS76bIOTIChEALING
2 Likes

Good point. All the Mercys can go battle Mercy and I’ll go support Soldier, running around spamming e :smile: new meta incoming!

3 Likes

Nerf Genji deflect to .5 seconds since he’s not a tank and shouldn’t be able to mitigate damage, and increase his DPS by .667%

2 Likes

Genji would one-shot 250 HP heroes then. What a troll this guy is, shame on you.

1 Like

Lol, by increasing his DPS by 2/3 of a percent? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Brig’s increase isn’t a % though. Her healing is just going up 0.667 heal per second. Literally less than 1 hps.

Look what happened to S76 when they took away 1 Dmg per bullet
20 -> 19 RIP SOILDER 76

I struggle to think of a single close range character she can beat 1v1.

Rein rips her, Reaper rips her, Zarya rips her, Junkrat rips her, maybe sym??

Winston especially with this shield block change has no worries from her at all.

Which close range char besides sym would brig win against?

1 Like

Now imagine taking away 90% instead :cry:

2 Likes

Its something we have to live with, But dont worry about future nerfs to Brig.
The community will move onto other heroes to nerf.

• Bastion
  • Sombra
  • ROADHOG- “hookcombo too strong” :roll_eyes:
  • MEI
  • ASHE
  • JUNKERQUEEN - Future

Thats about a 4% buff!! Inspire OP, must nerf!

The funny thing is people were saying her healing was too opressive, though she has the lowest heals in the game, lol.

1 Like

I think because of how tanky it makes her. I say leave her self healing the same but for the team heals, instead of a literally useless less than 1 hps increase for a longer duration that’s already refreshed anyway, increase the potency of the heal instead of the duration. Again, that’s for just the team, not her self heal.

Man I love it when people start turning petty.

4 Likes

I saw it yet you still made the thread so I disregarded it.

3 Likes

I did. To make a point about what this does to a hero, not to actually call for insane nerfs.

I could go into detail about why comparing Soldier to Brigitte is bad but I wont because I doubt people would care.

2 Likes

You’re right, Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. And if you nerf one of their weaknesses by 90% and give them an absolutely useless fraction of a single point buff in another part of their kit, you make them useless.

1 Like

I will just say Brigitte should not be a tank, healer, and damage all at the same time.

4 Likes