Nerf McRightclick already!

I’d be fine with putting some changes on the ExC and just seeing how it goes. But I don’t think that Blizzard is gonna touch Cree for another year or two.

Unless it’s going to be a nerf there really isn’t any point.

I cant really agree with this. Despite all of the mental gymnastics people use to try to justify why he’s in almost every game, his dominance is now too obvious to most of the playerbase. He’ll be nerfed sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

flashbacks to doom getting nerfed and being left to dry

The simple reality is highly mobile characters against characters that lack mobility is and always will be the core problem in OW no matter how much some people want to deny it. You can argue they’re “balanced” in tiers where everyone is a crack shot, but that is not 75% of the player-base so players on mobile characters get an inherent advantage with high mobility.

2 Likes

How is this an issue? He has to sit with his pants down for like 5 seconds to do this, and it entirely nullifies his kill potential. Also… Move out of his LoS? Now he ain’t shooting s***

2 Likes

The last bit was hyperbole because blizzard isn’t doing anything to him.

1 Like

Cree doesn’t require you to get in close to get values. You would be perfectly fine with just roll and primary fire all game even.

He is not compelled to rely on his flashbang and fan if you don’t invade his space

Of all thing they would complain about dead eye :))

Imagine if we can slap any other DPS ults on McCree and see how it would go

1 Like

And it doesn’t change the fact that to use flash or FTH you have to be decently close to an enemy, so to say Mc was designed as a mid-long range hero is weird. If he was designed that way, he would’ve had abilities for appropriate range.

1 Like

What I was trying to say is: he’s not overtly reliant on his abilities, he as a hero is much more about his gun

all i gotta say is if you genuinely think mccree is okay you’re the problem with this game

Sure, take Sym’s ult, or Reaper’s ult, or Phara’s or Dva’s.

As a matter of fact, take Sym’s entire kit. If Cree’s pants are down when he ults, then with Sym’s kit you would be butt naked for the entire round, not to mention for the last 4 years

I will take it, those are good enough ults, or least better than ded eyes

Who doesn’t destroy tanks and barriers these days? Damage is way to consistent for how much burst there is. Across the board.

Rly…? Are you sure about that? I think you would have a much worse time as Phara.

At least McCree can stand away at an infinite range when he does the ultimate. A Phara might as well fly a Kamikaze

Yes, you can ask any Cree players, they will take whatever ults over High noon all day every day.

Alright, whatever. I dont have an issue with his ult, i just wanted another thing to rant about to be perfectly honest.

I have an issue with fan the hammer

1 Like

McCree takes McSkill. McDeal with it. McPeriod.

1 Like

Hahaha how about no.

Its almost just like anyone can stay out of his fth roll range as well