Nerf doomfist now!

this gigachad is flying out of nowhere and is performing a one shot that is not a one shot
blizzard if you dont nerf him I will make a custom game for Doom players and increase his Rocket punch CD to 5 seconds instead of 4 DO SOMETHING PLEASEEEE

can we get a doom skin please? toxic was horrible

5 Likes

Bring back old Doomfist!

:older_man:

7 Likes

Just pick sombra and watch them rage. Even if you lose the game, they will still get mad. And that’s a victory in of itself.

As a Doomfist main - please do. Sombra is weak and if she’s spending all game harassing me instead of my team that’s a major win. Makes my job as a tank easier.

Only bad Doomfist get mad at sombra on the enemy team.

4 Likes

I somehow agree with this as the AKJ of Sombra. I am not sure she actually counters Doomfist. That seems like more of an urban legend.

1 Like

She countered Doomfist when she had a 5 second ability lock. Now, not so much.

2 Likes

No, this would be even worse. That hero was awful for the game and a huge part of why I disliked both of the last couple Classic events

1 Like

I used to believe that DPS Doomfist was better; however, recently I have started to accept that perhaps he is more oppressive as a tank after all. I do not see the difference. He can run things regardless.

5v5 doomfist is just mobile orisa, immortal with cycling cooldown. Never going back to 5v5

Anything to get him out of as many games as possible. Give him the Sombra treatment :relieved:

3 Likes

The same can be said for alot of heroes people can’t handle. Bad players can’t deal with them, and most of the player base is bad.

You nerf him by not shooting his block and charging him all game.

Gamesense

1 Like

Personally I hate the DPS version even more than the tank one. But I kinda hate them both. I just hate one more than the other. And if I had to pick one to be stuck with, it would be the tank version because rising uppercut was a particularly annoying ability to me. It’s a lot like Magik’s displacement when she hits you with her sword. I don’t like that. But at least with Magic she doesn’t immediately have 2 other CC / movement abilities available. And tank Doom still has too much CC and too much movement, but at least it’s less CC than DPS Doom

2 Likes

Now why would I ask for Doom nerfs in a silly manner
and then a Doom skin?
hmmmmmm

If you don’t shoot the block, then its effectively an invuln instead.
And half the time his punch just comes off CD naturally while he’s blocking anyway, half of Fist’s unkillability comes from how short all his CDs are.
Or you have a similiar story as with ‘countering’ Zar, where YOU obey the obvious advice but team mates don’t, and you’re the one who still faces the consequences for it.

At the very least I think rocket-punch’s CD should pause while he blocks, so if you do manage to avoid giving him the ‘reset’ then it actually feels like you left him high and dry.

Or maybe there just shouldn’t be mechanics that punish you for shooting enemies in a shooting game.

put his punch to 6 seconds so i can deadeye LULW

Orisa is waaaaaay better

He has one CC ability, his punch. Sure its on a short cooldown but still only one ability.

Seismic slam also has some CC on it

That’s not true. It lost the cc (it’s slow) in the Beta