Nerf Anti-nade thread number... Idk

Please make it a 50% reduction instead of 100%.

12 Likes

Or have it and JQ’s ult negate a fixed amount of healing so they can A: have more granularity for balancing and B: feel more special in the face of the dps passive and maybe stack with it.

4 Likes

Anti-nade is the biggest reason why this game has suffered so much.

5 Likes

Hog kryptonite. nah keep it the way it is.

2 Likes

Mirrorwatch shows it’s possible, so maybe they will.

The second we nerf anti is the second we can nerf Hog’s and Mauga’s stupid sustain.

11 Likes

Meanwhile Moira/ Lucio are the meta supports

???

1 Like

Um, you know the DPS passive has an antiheal component to it now?

Anti is fine. If it’s at 50% you have to gut the braindead Roadhog and Mauga’s self sustain

2 Likes

I’d leave Queens at 100% negate, it’s an ultimate for a reason, and an easily denied one.

3 Likes

Don’t forget kiriko. Arguably the strongest since lucio got a nerf.

1 Like

Ana is a non-factor since season 9. She’s nowhere near meta. Why are we concerned about her again?

I fail to see the problem. This is a win-win.

5 Likes

I was thinking that, but I would still prefer an extra knob to turn for granularity and allow something like Zen’s ult to potentially be able to push through it.

The only counter to Zen’s ult are a single one shot hitscan left, or nade/rampage.

Pretty much need it for his ult, but I don’t think Ana’s nade should be 100%, being as easy to land as it is.

I would rather they just nerf their self sustain and keep anti at 100%

So ana can counter them even harder

1 Like

Only if we get the glorious 6 second cooldown like in Mirrorwatch.

1 Like

Because forum Ana is S++ tier

1 Like

Anti being at 100% is the problem, though. It negates the entire healer role and it’s on par with an ult but on a 14 sec cd.

Having a 100% healing reduction AND the longest cc in the game is insane.

1 Like

That’s not true. The issue was balancing for professional play.