Nerf achievements

I’m putting this as bug reports because Blizzard obviously aren’t going to listen if I put it as general discussion. Cratered, Antipode, Halt state, Waste not want not, Rapid Discord, Power outage and Window of opportunity are literally impossible to get without Boosting. You literally have to spend 100s of hours trying to get these legitimately so I think it’s time to nerf these Blizzard. These are literally impossible to get Blizzard. I’ll even help you out with changing these:
Cratered: Change it from hitting 6 people to hitting 4 people, it’s literally impossible to hit 6 even with a Grav cause that’s been nerfed. I wouldn’t even mind if you made it kill 4 people, just not hit 6 cause that’s impossible.
Antipode: Hit 7 people simultaneously? Really Blizzard? Really? Like this is just impossible even with a zarya grav because you need to hit your team mates too and 99% of the time the people in the grav will die
Halt state: 1000 Damage with a SINGLE use of halt state. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. ALSO, RECENTLY, THE HALT ABILITY WAS NERFED MAKING THIS EVEN HARDER!
Waste not, want not: Ok this one is possible but with recent updates with using his abilities reload his guns making this impossible without boosting so nerf this to at least 2 people, please.
Rapid Discord: KILL 4 PEOPLE IN 6 SECONDS! AGAIN! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! Change it to either 3 kills in 10 seconds or 4 kills in like 16 or something.
Power outage: Just make it 5 people, like seriously
Window of opportunity: I’LL SAY IT AGAIN! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! AMPLIFY 2500 COMBINED DAMAGE AND HEALING WITHOUT DYING!!! WHAT??? HOW??? HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO EARN THIS!!! DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ENDURE TEARS OF FRUSTRATION!!!
So that’s my list of Blizzard’s most annoying mistakes on achievements, if you have any other achievements to add to this list please do. And if Blizzard sees this: The whole trophy hunting community of Overwatch begs you to change these achievements to stop the torturing. We all beg you, Please.

1 Like

Doesn’t count as bugs in the game.

Well, Blizzard aren’t listening to those that put it in General Conversation soooo. Also In my opinion these achievements are broken

Already earned 4 of 7 of these achievements. They’re not broken. Just difficult to pull off.

I’ve also earned most of these achievements, all that’s left for me are the first three I mentioned

Putting it in the bug reports subforum won’t change anything, so you’re practically posting in the wrong channel.

So what do you want me do to, re-post this in General Conversation?

Well if you have anything else to add on it, then yes.

Ok I’ve put it in ‘General Conversation’, feel free to post on there

Yes - Antipode seems to be impossible without Zarya’s grav. Well - I got it this way…

Honestly, they are called ‘Achievements’ for a reason.
I’m missing half of them, but still. Achis.

You can use Halt to pull Road + Rein into the Illios well fe., it still counts.

Environmental kills don’t count for Orisa’s trophy many have tried this! Also stop acting as if it’s easy to get these trophies. If you were a trophy hunter you’d be in serious agreement with me and be frustrated at Blizzard for letting these slide in to the game.

Where have I acted like they were easy? And I exactly know how hard they are. I play the same game.
But honestly, what difficulty do you want for an achievement/trophy?

There’s a huge scale between Successfully boop all 6 members of the enemy team off the map at the same time while wallriding with Lucio and Ress your tank as Mercy.
You have to put somewhere the achievements on these scale.
And on the set of 31 (+1) heroes, counting two achievements for each, you can say almost 50 of them are obtainable quite easily for the majority of the players.
But they are still achievements. You have to work hard, suffer, sweat to get them. You can’t expect them to be thrown at you.