Nemesis - leaked Hero 29

New character leaked, Nemesis
A cyborg with railgun, high jump, electric nets, Regen, and call down nuke

1 Like

The last real leak was before orisa’s release and before lunar new year 2017 are you sure this is real

8 Likes

Overwatch blizzcon schedule leaked

>Overwatch

• Cinematic with McCree, Reaper, Sombra and Nemesis
  • Hero 29: Nemesis, a cyborg with Railgun. Abilities: high jumps, electric nets, regeneration, call down nuke
  • More Blizzard World skins: Zenyatta Monk, Mercy Spirit Healer, Genji Blademaster, Sorceress Symmetra, Fallen Junkrat , Kerrigan [D.Va], Winston Primal Zerg
  • Story gamemode announcement and details. PvE missions that are not tied to Seasonal Events, unlocked with credits or in new loot boxes
9 Likes

Not gonna lie seems pretty unlikely. I’d take that ‘leak’ with a grain of salt.

26 Likes

Okay, this seems to good to be true, like really? Unless Blizzard has been saving all the things everyone’s been asking for for Blizz-Con, its just to much!

7 Likes

It’s hard to trust any leak tbh. Better to not expect too much when nothing much actually happens.

2 Likes

people should get banned for spreading fake leaks, especially when they state it like it’s truth

15 Likes

Another high mobility hero joins Doom and Genji.

3 Likes

If it’s real, I want electric nets

1 Like

And especially since it’s against COC.

the leak is fake just fyi

4chan ALSO ‘leaked’ the next hero (before Brig came out) to be a warrior with a half sphere personal shield and fast dashes, as well as symmetra Vishkar themed map and animated short. This was a little over a year ago

3 Likes

Especially these two, making the “leak” way to fishy.
I think it’s a fake.

3 Likes

Wow, people are really pushing for this

Just relaying info found on the net, honesty find it more interesting then 90% of the threads being people crying for buffs/nerfs

3 Likes

I’d take it with a massive grain of salt.

90% sure it’s fake, we’ll have to wait and see

From the minds that brought you: Toronto Venom, Ivan, and OTHERS.

Blizzard going full EA it seems

I’m pretty sure the leak is fake but I’m secretly hoping that it’s true because new D.Va skin. That whole PvE part reeks of bs tho. Missions locked behind credits/lootboxes? I’m sorry but lol wut?