Negative overwatch coins

I have -850 coins I don’t remember buying anything like at all.

I have -2420 coins.

I bought the witch Kiriko bundle. I had 2680 coins before purchase. So 2680 - 2600 = 80 leftover, right?

Nah, -2420. What gives? You want to fix that, or am I done buying anything in your store? I’m certainly not going to put in $25 to get “out of debt”.

Edit: Looks fixed for me now. After OW2 crashed with an error report prompt (first I’ve seen this), I logged back on and now I have 80 coins. Cheers.

1 Like

A similar problem after the purchase of Kiriko-witch. There were 2660 coins, it became -2440…

1 Like

I was fr willing to pay myself out of debt just for the Kiriko skin lmao but after seeing this not anymore :skull_and_crossbones:

Exactly the same problem I had over 5000 when I bought the witch bundle now only got 500

1 Like

Ya’ll need a new head of QA? I’m a QA manager with 15 years industry experience. Though I don’t think you need that much to be like “Maybe we should test buying this stuff we’re about to put on sale.”

Yeh I’ve gone from 2650 coins. Bought the kiriko bundle and now I’m at -2450. I refuse to buy myself out of debt

2 Likes

there is no way ow won’t refund these coins… right?

So, I just had this happen to me for the first time. I quit the game (closed out the application) and then loaded it back up. I’m not sure if it’s a permanent fix, but it definitely gave me back the right amount. I hope this helps anybody looking to fix this. It might also be a co-op thing, cuz I was in co-op with my best friend when it happened just now. He went to do something so I grabbed a quick Junkrat skin and went to assign sprays and saw the negative balance. So I quit, reloaded, and rejoined. I’m on PS4, so idk if it’s a PS4-only fix.

1 Like