Need to show sr when under 500,

Hey someone poke the development team and tell them we need to know how far below 500 sr we are. See if it’s worth playing the game anymore or role.

Skill ratings under 500 are not revealed to discourage those from deliberately trying to reach the lowest possible skill ratings. This rule was introduced in season 6.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players like myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

I am well aware of it. But those that are actually trying to climb and you win several games and are still sub 500 sr it get’s very discouraging. Like how far down did it place me??? -500000000000000000000???