Need help with unnecessary Suspensions

My game on ps4 just blue screened, while in middle of comp, something totally not my fault and here I am suspended for 20 hours. What the heck Blizzard? Why punish people when things are not their fault?

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

If your console system is freezing up and crashing, this is very likely a sign of a serious issue with your console and you may want to reach out to PlayStation support for detailed assistance.

But if the game blue screen errors out its the game itself fault not My system.

When you say blue screen for PlayStation 4, that is a system error.

My system is brand new though?

Because its brand new does not mean it may not be faulty. Can you provide a photograph of the blue screen error? Take a picture and upload it to a image hosting service (Google Photos, Imgur.com, etc), then post the link here (you may need to wrap the URL in tick marks in order to post the link).

`www.photourl.com`