Need help to find error in my mode

Hello,
I need help to find problem in scripts of my mode that follow game crash, sometimes always sometimes most of the matches.

THE GAME CODE: Z6TGY
Mostly it happens at the end of the round where one of teams win and auto-system selects new hunters.

The main problem that I can’t check what is going wrong, it’s because game restart and it delete any logs in inspector, I have fought with this cause a lot of time and can’t find the problem.

*I know about Log in inspector, but it’s impossible to make recording all code with it and I’m not sure what scripts are making this crash.
**Maybe is there any limits for massive / variables and other stuff that can follow for workshop error?

***Find interesting moment, if I disable some rules, it’s stop drop the workshop.
But interesting that those rules never work if conditions are false, for example event system, if I off events by workshop settings and in game never will be events and rules have clear checks for events enable it’s still make error, but if I disabled the rules global (turn off the all rules off events and make it dark) then everything work correct and no errors.

So new question for devs in ow, what kind of limit I pass that it follow for drop server?
Is there limit for active rules in the game?