[NA] Looking for people to play comp with me!

Im currently looking for people who wouldnt mind playing competitive with me! (and arent toxic :') )

The only tanks I play are Dva and rarely Ramattra. Im a zenyatta main and mostly play support roles

Last season I ranked gold iirc. I also play switch if console is something youre looking out for

I only use skype currently, but I dont mind downloading discord if I have to! (since i dont have a mic lol)

Please reply if youre interested or if you have any general questions before you group up with me!

Edit 1 : Im sorry, but please dont reply if youre over 18! im a minor. sorry for not calirfying before!

Meercapnip#1832 im down.

i like it.
magickiller#21848

Sure, feel free to add me if you want! I’m also a gold tank and silver supp, main Rein, Sigma, and Lucio, but I can play most of the roster. (I am also under 18, if you were worried) I don’t have skype but I’m sure we could make something work. My tag is NotMeta#3621

Lol. Ur a minor. So am I. The average ow player age is 30.9. All of the ppl that sent u a request are not minors. Or at least most of them aren’t xd. If u want look at my thingy in the forums… it’s the one that says; [NA] (PC) DPS main. Hard-Stuck Bronze 5. I’m a widow main on pc. If u want, add me!

ill add you when i get the chance! question though, is that a battle tag or a disc tag?

Battletag. If you have discord, I could tell you after you add me in-game.