[NA-East] [PC] Plat DPS looking for friends (21+) QP or comp

Hi, I am a 34 years old DPS player, I used to play all roles but work and life came, and I no longer had time to learn new heroes. I started playing OW from the beginning of the game but nowadays none of my friends play this game anymore, but I still love the game.

I am just looking for people to play the game with, since playing this game alone is very stressful especially for Comp, I was always around high Plat, had a few times I almost got to Diamond, I got to Diamond 3 in season 3 of OW2, but that could be caused by the inflation because I fell down to Plat again, but I hope I can climb up to Diamond again because Diamond games are hard but also fun. Having people to talk to would make the game more fun, though I am a bit introverted hopefully that’s ok.

Although I wouldn’t mind just playing QP all the time, I think I might be a bit too old for comp :smiling_face_with_tear:. Either way, I hope I can have friends to play this game again.

I can play 3-5 days a week at evening and night but not pass 10:30 (Wife don’t allow :frowning: ). If I am suitable, please add me “Meissidy #1854