MYTHRIL: The Premier Gaming Community for Adults [18+|NA|PC]

thanks @shadowslayer! New experimental april fools patch Yes Please! come check us out if your are looking for people to play with in QP or any rank of Comp!

Come join us in Mythril for some casual or ranked games! We have weekly in houses and coaching available. :ok_hand:

Need more Archives lootboxes but hate solo queueing? Never fear, Mythril is here!
We have over 160 active Overwatch players, so there is always someone to game with.

This server is extremely active for OW. There are always games going ,free coaching/VOD reviews, event nights. This is my favorite online community. ^ - ^

From casual to competitive, we have members of all play styles, with server events every night of the week. :ok_hand:

i’m convinced this is a cult

Casual ? :white_check_mark:
Comp ? :white_check_mark:
Over 200 overwatch members? :white_check_mark:
Want to be a part of active community? Join us today :slight_smile:

Don’t know until you check us out from the inside. Join and play some games.

:grimacing:
hard pass

Why not? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

why, are you there? :moyai:

Maybe

you want me to join your cult? :moyai:

Yes join the Mercy simp cult

1 Like

WELL, IF YOU PUT IT THAT WAY :eyes:

2 Likes

Mythril is a really great community full of active and friendly users, all of varying rank and skill. Check us out!

I stream (poorly!) almost nightly and after years of PS4 Overwatch I just got it on PC. Are there rules about streaming while playing with the community? I’m learning Mouse and Keyboard and would LOVE a community to play with.

Oh, and I tank and support. Leave the DPS to others! haha

1 Like

We have nightly Meet and Greets at 9EST, (except on Mondays) and Overwatch in-houses on Sunday evenings!

If you’re serious about ranking up, we have free coaching available and would love to help you reach your goal!

Not sure if Mythril is the right fit for you? Use a guest pass and test drive event nights, LFGs, and more. Hope to see you around!