MYTHRIL: The Premier Gaming Community for Adults [18+|NA|PC]

If you’re looking for a fun and active group of other adult players, I highly recommend this server. I never even used Discord until I joined this group, and I’m extremely glad I got over my uncertainty about a new app and just went for it! We have several events each week–one of which is an awesome in-house night where 24-30 players all hop into 2 custom games and it lasts about 2 hours. Great way to make new friends and have something to do while we’re all social distancing XD

Come join us for this Sunday’s casual and competitive in houses. We get two full custom game lobbies filled with members and are always looking to welcome new members!

Come along and join us in Mythril for some fun and games :smiley: Casual or comp play and we have weekly inhouses you are free to join aswell!

Come join us for OW and a great time! We have our OW in-houses tomorrow!

1 Like

Come go pew pew with us in Mythril!

If you’re looking for an active and friendly Overwatch community stop on by

Is Anyone online to play with?

There are always players on most nights playing QP or Comp. Super friendly community with a ton of active players. Stop by check it out!

Come join us for tomorrow night’s Overwatch in-houses - we get a casual and competitive lobby going, and it’s a great way to get to meet other OW gamers!

Mythril is a great community for new and experienced Overwatch players! I’ve improved tremendously since joining and met a lot of good friends along the way. You can play casually or competitively. They also have a super fun weekly event night for OW!

Mythril is a great place to meet people! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server. Stop by one night for a meet and greet and join us Sunday at 8Est for Overwatch Inhouses! They’re a lot of fun. This is an active community with people of all skill levels. Give it a shot!

If you are looking for people to play with in QP or comp, this is the place, tons of active players and a ton of fun.

I’m really happy I found a casual community to play Overwatch with! It is very well organized with daily events and text channels to meet other members!

Yo they have some very toxic people in there so I wouldn’t even worry about it. I joined and was dropped after two weeks, then when I asked for specifics The head honcho was just like ‘I’m going off of a few peoples words” and didn’t care what I had to say.

Apparently there was also a ‘tribunal’ about me that I wasn’t even notified of :joy:. My first gaming community experience was garbage to say the least.

We discussed the above matter with the member after repeat issues. Some times things simply aren’t a good fit, and we wish you the best in finding a community you enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

For everyone else, if you’re looking for an active and engaged community swing by tonight to get set-up, we hope to see you there!

If you’re trying to find a chill group of other adults to play with, Mythril has some really fun casual players you can hop into games with :slight_smile: We have more to offer other than just playing Overwatch (like sharing music, artwork, food pics, etc.), but it’s definitely a huge driver of our community. Look forward to seeing you!

Mythril is a lot of fun! I’ve met some great people to play Overwatch with. The Meet & Greet is a nice way to get introduced to the server so that you feel comfortable from the start to jump in and play games with others. It’s a great experience!

Mythril is a great server tons of nice people from all over and really fun events. The overwatch event is always a good time come join and find out for yourself!

If you’re looking for a fun multi-title OW community swing on by!

There are games constantly going and I’ve learned A LOT from some of the more experienced players since joining Mythril. It’s a really comfortable, chill place to game with tons of cool community events going on. It’s definitely a place I’m glad I found - looking forward to meeting more players!