Mythic skins disappeared?

I’ve got the same problem and I must admit I’m disgusted. I hope it’s just a small bug…

All meine did to i had 5 beginin from sigma to mercy

Saying it’s disgusting is a bit of an overreaction don’t you think?

Same here, same issue. When I log in, I also notice that all my legendary Mercy Vengeance skins (all unlocked, I must specify) have disappeared, as well as on my other heroes. This is quite disappointing and problematic. I didn’t grind through seasons just to end up not seeing my legendary skins anymore. Hopefully, they’ll fix all of this soon.

Same here, all of my mythics just vanished. the mythic shop also vanished from the game.

ive got the same issue. i logged in to play this morning and i no longer have them, tried restarting my game and again, i cant see them at all

Same issue with me, all the mythic skins are gone, and the mythic shop doesn’t open

same here, dont want them to get deleted

Same here, bet it has to do something with new skin update :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth:

LMAo , spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced trash and you get trashed in return.

Hello, same. Where’s the mythic shop for once and second… where’s the mercy Skin I spent the dollar on?!

I’m having this issue now, I just lost my Vengeance skin from the Mirrorwatch event

Mythic Skin Shop has been removed and all of my mythic skins have been removed from the hero gallery.

Mythic Skins Temporarily Disabled - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

This is the biggest blizzPwning I’ve seen in a long time.

Me too/ Its very sad

just literally 5 seconds ago in they have been put back in

All of you absolutely deserve it for spending $40 on a skin.

Bro I was farming for it 2 weeks straight for genji mythic wdym we deserved it?? Bro probably still on the tier 10 of the free battle pass. I mean who cares they already fixed it :skull::skull:

1 Like

I’ve been grinding to get to tier 50 so I could get enough currency for the premium BP (broke college student, yay) and literally the day I finally hit it and have the prisms the mythic skins are gone and the shop is (temporarily) disabled. I’m annoyed but oh well. Wish we just had some kind of ETA on when things would be fixed and the shop put back up.