Mythic skins disappeared?

Hope Blizz fixes this soon

Same my mythic skins are gone too

1 Like

all my mythics are gone as well as the mythic shop, i hope they fix this soon :melting_face:

1 Like

i had 4/4 kiriko skin and every thing is gone that is the only reason i bought the battle pass

1 Like

Same here! I was so upset seeing my Ana skin went missing completely :sob:

1 Like

Here’s a post from blizzard that explains why all our items are missing, Such as ex: Mythic Tracer, Ana, and Mercy

1 Like

Thanks, I almost thought that they were going to do some greedy thing like make Mythic skins time limited.

they made an announcement earlier that there is a new bug that sometimes causes you to dc if you have a mythic equipped so they temporarily disabled them until they fix it. that post was on the forums where youre complaining in so idk why you didnt notice.

I’ve got the same problem and I must admit I’m disgusted. I hope it’s just a small bug…

All meine did to i had 5 beginin from sigma to mercy

Saying it’s disgusting is a bit of an overreaction don’t you think?

Same here, same issue. When I log in, I also notice that all my legendary Mercy Vengeance skins (all unlocked, I must specify) have disappeared, as well as on my other heroes. This is quite disappointing and problematic. I didn’t grind through seasons just to end up not seeing my legendary skins anymore. Hopefully, they’ll fix all of this soon.

Same here, all of my mythics just vanished. the mythic shop also vanished from the game.

ive got the same issue. i logged in to play this morning and i no longer have them, tried restarting my game and again, i cant see them at all

Same issue with me, all the mythic skins are gone, and the mythic shop doesn’t open

same here, dont want them to get deleted

Same here, bet it has to do something with new skin update :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :frowning_with_open_mouth:

LMAo , spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced trash and you get trashed in return.

Hello, same. Where’s the mythic shop for once and second… where’s the mercy Skin I spent the dollar on?!

I’m having this issue now, I just lost my Vengeance skin from the Mirrorwatch event