Mythic Ana Skin

Still hoping it would be Zen. What if Zen joined Ramattra?. How would he look has evil omnic. Are the question i ask to myself.

This looks like shrike modification.

I want zen mythic, also null sector theme doesn’t feel ana.

I hope to God they don’t replace ana face with a nullsector bot

I like human ana face more.

I think it’s a common thing now that all OW2 mythic skins have some sort of “shine”/“glow” effect, like Genji with his shuriken trails and katana sword, JQ with her lightning, Kiriko with that glow things with her kunais and her crown, Sigma with that cosmos thing behind his neck and shoulders, and Tracer with her little shiny wings and time stone. I didn’t see that “glow” thing for that (we think) Ana skin. Also, I’m 99% sure it will be Ram and 1% it will be Zen.

Especially when Ana is the founding members of Overwatch. A enemy of Null sector.

1 Like

The thing is that it’d be really odd for a piece of artwork like this to not contain the mythic. They did similar artwork showing off the skins for starwatch and emperor sigma was front and center there.
I agree that the skin doesn’t look mythic though, the glowing red eye is the only feature that makes me think it could be. I made the same mistake thinking the kiriko skin from season 3 couldn’t possibly be a mythic when it leaked

Its a nice skin but it doesn’t look like a mythic skin… but Blizzard’s superpower is disappointing its most loyal fans lol.

3 Likes

At just one per season and new heroes still being released? Idk, it would take years, and I don’t know if the game has that kind of time.

1 Like

Yeah good point, they probably won’t unless they start releasing 2+ per season.

We can simply leave the down trodden ones like bastion orissa etc
Popular heroes getting mythics in three years sounds doable

They are not gonna spend one year making a mythic for the three bastion mains.

If you are talking about the far right one I think that’s sombra, the pose and ‘skirt’ looks more reminiscent of sombra than kiriko.

Doubt it’s ram it looks too small to be a tank skin, it looks like sojourn (thighs) but could also be the new hero

looks not mythic highly possible that is shop item

Why dont we have a mythic junkrat skin or rein heart or lucio or literally any other hero

Qulity wise it’s not anything more than an epic (especially considering how solid Ana’s epics are), but I highly, highly doubt they’d put just a random lower tier skin in the middle of a picture they literally put on the side of a building.

look at season 1 promotion they put kiriko on center of cyberpunk themed skin

This thing?
htt ps://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnet. com%2Ftech%2Fgaming%2Foverwatch-2-battle-pass-what-you-need-to-know-about-hero-unlocks%2F&psig=AOvVaw3FrKFVO2BLl8BwDne2Q2bl&ust=1691219278196000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjhxqFwoTCOCRz_S4woADFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

https://imguscdn.gamespress.com/cdn/files/BlizzardLive/2022/09/151010-b4b2a195/Season_1_skins.jpg?otf=y&lightbox=y&ex=2023-10-01+03%3A00%3A00&sky=cf943795d1f836a4f202377544d60047cfd1a88eaa1fabe20d3d34e7cab7b23b&w=1024&maxheight=4096&mode=pad&format=jpg

why the hell forum count official blizzard link as outsider site link :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I really hope they’ve taken the same approach here.

that omnic skin is Ana, lets cry together