Mythbusting Sojourn

“Disruptor Shot is CC so Blizzard lied about CC being Tank-exclusive”

It’s a SLOW, not a STUN. Mei has slows, Junkrat has slows, Sym has slows, now Sojourn does. When Team 4 talks “Crowd Control” they mean “stuns” in a way you can’t shoot, boops like Doomfist’s that stuns after being booped. And DF is now a tank soooooo

BUSTED

“The stream showed nothing but preaching diversity”

Absolute bullcrap. They shown a lengthy trailer showing her abilities in gameplay, an infographic describing them, confirmation of a new book, discussed her being “toned down” due to alpha complaints (so yeah they listen contrary to popular belief…)

On the other hand, the “diversity” bit went for way too long, agreed but saying there was NOTHING shown about her playstyle, abilities and lore is a load of crock. It could’ve been better but it did exactly as advertised.

EDIT: they just released a dev update WITH GAMEPLAY. this means the myth is even more BS

BUSTED

“They formerly announced Sojourn as damage control from the lawsuit”

This is laughable. We are two weeks from the beta, they drew up and voice acted an entire cutscene, cinematically edited a trailer which takes a very long time obviously. they wouldn’t do ALL that in a day just cause a woman resigned from the lawsuit.

BUSTED

Which of his abilities slow you down?

his trap will slow down instead of hold in place as of OW2.

They said that somewhere? I haven’t heard anything about Junkrat at all.

1 Like

its been confirmed, a Pro mentioned it.

https://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/overwatch-2-is-reportedly-drastically-changing-how-junkrats-works-1673941/
1 Like

Oh I see. Yeah I feel like that’s a change that makes sense.

I dont think you know what CC means so here it goes, CC means crowd control both hard cc which prevents you from interacting and soft cc which displaces you or inhibits movment but you still have control

yes and although they mentioned just “CC” its mostly just “hard-cc”. you can tell with Mei, Junkrat and Symmetra having lite-CC